HAPPENING!! MANDATORY GAS RATIONING IN THE EU

The European Commission wants to give itself a new emergency power to force EU countries to cut gas consumption in case the European Union suffers a significant shortage of gas reserves in the coming months.
Under the plan, the european commission would have a binding say on a member state's gas consumption.
The Commission has also created a legal procedure that would allow countries to adopt the plan by a simple majority, BYPASSING BOTH THE PARLIAMENT AND THE VETO OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBER STATES.
The European Commission aims to have the plan adopted at the extraordinary Energy Council on 26 July.
politico.eu/article/brussels-plans-emergency-gas-rationing-for-eu-countries/

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Yayy the exact thing everyone expected to happen is happening and no one stopped it

Take that Putin

reminder that this fake gay war and gas problem shit is designed to skyrocket energy prices so they can take down cryptocurrencies

not for us lmao we have algerian gas and if you want you have to get on your knees and suck my dick

Attached: Pipelines-scaled.jpg (1354x2560, 520.95K)

It was a price I’m willing for the European to pay, for sticking it up to putin

Do your part Euro Goyim.
No more Russian fossil fuels.
For ze Climate and for Jewkraine.

Ze Great Reset.

Attached: Darth Klaus Schwab.jpg (500x500, 123.38K)

Read up on the power creep of the US federal government from it's foundation. Centralization of power is a natural phenomena but not a good one. Legalize weed. Thank you.

the voting for this proposal is tommorow, nothingburger as of now

It's going to be fun watch Eurofaggots kill each other for the last jar of sauerkraut this winter...

Good. Honestly we use way too much as is. You don’t need your heating on all fucking day and night. Turn it off when you sleep and use a blanket. It’s not hard

>EU is threatened to freeze to death in the winter
>it's not an emergency
u braindead or something?

EU FAGS IMPOVERISHMENT STATUS:
ACTIVATED.

Attached: D9ADFB0F-BFE8-4649-8D37-26A7CD635DA1.jpg (640x512, 82.48K)

Looks like Germany is trying to save itself at the expense of other EU members.

USSR 2.0

>algerian gas
Literal proxy for Russian assets.
>take that suck my dick
Will take years to be completed. Especially if you rely on Algerians.
Our pipeline to Nigeria have long started will be activated way faster than the Algerian one.

you're just jealous now algerian is my best friend

Attached: Screenshot_229.png (510x510, 611.76K)

Buy a potbelly stove and learn to chop wood...heating problem solved

Attached: 86513991_XS.jpg (267x400, 19.04K)

Sounds good and reasonable reaction to changing sources of energy.
Where's the HAPPENING?

We're gonna fucking freeze now bros!!!!

Attached: England-Heatwave-Credit-Met-Office[1].png (1052x752, 263.5K)

>not in eu
>not my problem
How are Serbs so smart and always one step ahead of everyone?

Attached: n1619580812078.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

>map rel

Attached: 8917CB78-E5C5-4DFD-B8EF-5375B33F8474.jpg (565x571, 28.34K)

What happens if you are not in the EU?

because you already live like savages anyway. You're ahead of the curve, and savagery is the fate of the West.

Algeria got their green light from Russia to sign that contract. Instead of paying european transit fee you are now paying African transit fee. Thanks for the gibs.
If you set aside from Russian policy Algeria will cut the gas in a light speed.
This is common knowledge pasta-nigger.

You realise we’ve fucked aswell right? Norway takes away our gas and gives it to them

london is finally having the temperature suited for it's citizens

Snakes needs to shed their old skin. Gotta find that rock to crawl back inside.

Attached: AD6E9845-34F0-4FBC-B8E3-6276763C8C16.jpg (785x767, 119.04K)

Niger lol

All organisms are naturally inclined to gather resources and power for itself. A organization is a collective of organisms that naturally want to survive. What is big is also small. They all eat the same. Unfortunately any organism that grows too large naturally turns into a cancer that kill everything around them and in turn, themselves.

Burn in ze summer,
Freeze in ze winter.

Attached: norf schwab.jpg (400x400, 140.01K)

>gas
only gas energy I come across everyday are my disgusting farts, nordcucks seethe

>we have algerian gas
you should know that you won't have it for long if Spain continues supporting Morocco and Algeria doesn't allow reselling their gas to third countries so its highly likely that they will shut it down once OP is enforced.

It is time to exit the buttfuck of a kike ((((union))).