Are ukrainians that good or russians that bad?

Are ukrainians that good or russians that bad?

Attached: 1657621767209.png (781x920, 588.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are that bad. Can't tell if Ukrainians are good or not until they fight a real army.

>lose 25% of you nation while holding defenders advantage over an enemy you outnumber 3 to 1 with the full support of NATO, especially intel so you know all enemy movements at all times
the real question is why is NATO this bad

Russians are that bad. Modern militaries would just roll over the country with competant airforce, but Russian doctribe is in 1916

>"second most powerful army in the wrold" fails to secure small strip of land a few km from its border
i dunno you tell me.

Vatniks are unbelievably bad at war.
Simple as.

It's the Russian incompetence

Attached: 0xv6qa4rufu81.jpg (696x563, 55.31K)

>>ose 25% of you nation
work on your English, Jeff from Jersey oblast.

Is anyone donating billions in weapons and vehicles to Russia each month?

Explain russia fail to get air supremacy.

Attached: images(8).jpg (299x168, 6.06K)

looking at how iraq and afghanistan turned out, thisi s a losing strategy. obviously Russia winning in the former ukraine looks different comparted to NATO being humiliated by sandniggers in the desert
well done finding a typo, janusz. back to the toilets now.

Damn dude that is some serious cope. Yes poor defenseless Russia is actually holding it's own against that powerful bully that is Ukraine.

Two more weeks till the Ghost of Kyiv personally retakes the lost territories, blitzkriegs Moscow and assassinates Putin.
Slava Ukraini!

>lose 25% of you nation
20.7%, 12% if you exclude pre February 24

>Ghost of Kyiv
it's been months, get over it lmao

Attached: 1657627912760.jpg (938x916, 133.41K)

>Makes a typo in a post calling someone else out for making a typo
lol, lmao even

NATO hasn't even shown up yet and Russians have lost irreplaceable amounts of equipment for barely more territory than they controlled prewar.

Thats funny Ivan. I don't remember it taking this long to occupy Iraq. Saddam Hussein was hung by now.

>with the full support of NATO
wow, how many NATO soldiers have died?

A real russian spy would have written in perfect english, it males sense for a mutt to fuck up the only language he knows, you dumb polack

>comparted to NATO being humiliated by sandniggers in the desert

there was never any tactical losses though. Only retards think they were 'humiliated'. It took the US about month to take over afhanistan and Iraq. Occupation is an entirely different thing. Russia is suffering humiliating tactical defeats. they lost more men in the first weeks of the war then the us did in all it's wars in the middle east over the past decades. I don't even wan to mention the equipment

the vodka is in no hurry
they will take what they want, when they want
they are just fucking with ukraine at this point

Attached: 1653660967947.png (969x1318, 744.87K)

>It... wasn't a loss
>Real counter insurgency has never been tried

>translation mistake territory vs nation
>typo
another retard, let me guess, curry/sandnigger?

there's at most 50.000 Russians operating in the ukraine, against 1.000.000++ hohols

>nato won afghan
>nigger flag

Attached: 1629013537135.jpg (1168x1240, 201.3K)

200.000 but it's still a crazy ratio

Russia should call the Ghostbusters

Are you that retarded, or just trolling?

People are so desperate to point out "Russia bad" that they refuse even the smallest hint of reality.

>traitor area is tiny
>commies of course try taking the entire country
we should genocide communists

How long do you have to occupy a country for it to be considered a victory? A hundred years?
>Ha ha you lost because you left after 20 years and sand niggers still act like sand niggers
Seriously I don't get this reasoning. It just seems like cope from Euros who are desperate to have something to hold over the U.S.
Sad really.

so which is it?

only 200,000 Ukrainians are on the front lines, the rest are just doing guard duty or supply line things. Saying 1 million are fighting is like saying 1.5 million Russians are fighting because they're currently stationed in Russia

sigh
Russia has already won
they won the minute they secured the southern ports
Ukraine cant export at anywhere near the level they need to
NATO has to bail them out for billions every couple of months
Given whats going on around the world how long do you think they can keep that up for

Holy mother of butthurt belter cope thread

it is advancing against the globohomo horror of NATO and its brainwashed slaves like the ukies.
well if the russians are that bad why aren't the ukies in moscow? because your propaganda is embarrassing cope. the russians are destroying NATO proxies which makes them American heroes.
There's a reason the CIA death wall got a few more stars after Azovstal fell. And if the russians are so bad why are we so scared to openly go in and teach them a lesson? muh nukes? how can the clownishly corrupt russians maintain a nuclear arsenal? or is that your propaganda contradicting itself again?
and all we did was turn iraq into an iranian client state. we were humiliated.
>there was never any tactical losses though
look up the lone survivor story. the one time SEALs went up against a comparable Taliban force without air support they got massacred. And neither iraq or the Taliban ahfd the material and intel support of NATO. They are completely different wars. And russia is going to win because they are doing it the hard way.

>NATO won in afghanistan
where did I say that or did you fail high school reading comprehension? strategic/political and tactical victories are different. but what can you expect from retards.

read my post again retard

>be usa
>do desert storm
>wreck Iraq
>invade Iraq again
>done in two weeks
>be Russia
>invade neighbor
>still haven’t won in a year
2 more weeks an Kiev will fall

Attached: 29D26226-6EF0-476C-B6BA-95324F01B7AD.jpg (1024x551, 94.26K)

It took you more than a decade to occupy Iraq, and you still lost.

>1 million STRONG WITH BUSH MADE BOWS AND ARROW WILL BEAT PEOPLE WITH GUNS!
cope harder ukraine internet force
btw, your jew king sold the last of your nato guns and that plane crashed during delivery

Attached: ukaine have no more guns.jpg (720x1600, 839.49K)

>russia is going to win because they are doing it the hard way.
alright then 2 weeks it is

weird and inaccurate cope but ok

>Covid vaccines are safe and effective
>They are safe
>They are mandatory
>The great replacement is a far right conspiracy
>It's real but it's a good thing
>Inflation is transitory
>It's not but it's a good thing
>Ukraine is winning
>Russia is not winning
You are here

Updated americope list
>not my problem
>it's a desert wasteland
>muh k/d
>we could have won if we wanted to
>muh restricted warfare
>Fine then we'll just nuke them
>there are no good guys. stop watching capeshit.
>we were only there to test military equipment anyways
>i still think it was just a large op to play with new military gadgets.
>The only winning move was not to play.
>It's obvious that the US military was effective at suppressing the Taliban.
>Yes, but having one hand tied behind our backs by the red tape of the Geneva Convention, and other such human rights bollocks, means we had no chance of winning.
>We haven't had any terrorist attacks since we invaded and killed bin Laden
>w-we’ll be back
>the taliban are secretly working for the USA
>Because it was a fake army and government propped up by the US.
>So first of all I'm not an "Afghanistan guy," my combat was Iraq and Africa. I spent 90 days in Kabul, that's it. But here's the thing. Wars never end perfectly. Never.
>If one viewed the US presence as a bulwark against providing a base for another 9/11, pir was neither a failure nor a waste
>that's not real
>m-muh 3000 troops arriving
>Russia lost in Afghanistan too!
>Taliban offensive was a flash in the pan
>Talidogs about to get pissed on
>Kabul will not be approached or taken!
>USF and ANSF will crush talidogs
>W-we have unlimited air support
>this will only result in more funding in the region
>we'll massacre as many taliban as we can including leaders, Leave.
>Taliban can't take cities!
>Taliban can't take relevant cities!
>Kandahar won't fall!
>Dostum and Khan will rally their forces and drive them back with the USAF.
>The Taliban won't reach Kabul!
>There won't be a Taliban government
>The resistance will rise
>look at the casualty numbers if you think Afghanistan was a military defeat.
>The ceasefire with the resistance is a 4D chess move
>the only country in the world that has won against a modern day insurgency was...the UK

Attached: afghanistan.png (1384x755, 212.37K)

>ukraine is going to win because my jewish masters told me so
two weest it is

I can't tell if this is irony or proper cope...

You have to occupy it forever and claim it as rightfull clay. Which is what Russia is doing and you kneeling to niggerbowl and coping on Any Forums.

>Occupy an entire country
>Hang it's leader
>Uh ok but uh you still lost because you eventually left.
Russian cope is just sad.

>The great replacement is a far right conspiracy
It's a Jewish conspiracy. We already had a term for it:White Genocide.

maybe you're just not the brightest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_victory

That red territory at present and beyond-Ukraine is never getting back. Keep that in mind. This isn't your regular American adventure abroad.

Attached: 1657694334811.gif (498x280, 165.33K)

The only genocide you will do is on your own disgusting people, anglo

Attached: brit decline.jpg (985x1024, 128.75K)

230.000 total land units
100.000 on the field
100.000 resting and getting prepared for rotation
30.000 in reserves
3000+ of Wagner group
And a few other tens of thousands of LDPR army

Against 700.000 ukies
Oof

you lost to goat fuckers in Afghanistan subhuman kill yourself retarded mutt and suck nigger dick

You confuse fear with greed from the MIC, you're clearly not American if you think this is anything more than something to replace GWOT for defense contractors.

>>Ha ha you lost because you left after 20 years and sand niggers still act like sand niggers
its very simple. we stated we would make afghanistan a civilized democracy and we failed and the guys we spent 20 years and untold trillions kicking out of power took over within minutes of us leaving. at least the commie government the soviets built lasted a couple years. that's the humiliation. idk why you're even asking when you know this is the answer.

>biggest country in the world supposed superpower struggling against the biggest shithole in europe
>i-it's fine because ukies haven't invaded us yet!
This is like a buff bodybuilder being unable to open a bottle of water

>You have to occupy it forever and claim it as rightfull clay.
So by that logic France was defeated by about 1/3 of Africa, and Mexico, and Vietnam, Syria, basically any independent country that ever was a French colony.
What an absolutely retarded view of history.

>>Uh ok but uh you still lost because you eventually left.
No, you lost because you failed in your goal, which was to set up a pro-American, huh sorry, i meant a pro-Israel regime. Iraq is now a iranian puppet.

Attached: 1628929104307.jpg (625x643, 155.17K)

>Americans held out for 20 years in Afghanistan, despite being outnumbered 7:1, fighting against a defenders advantage. Afghanistan was actually an insane win for them, and a huge embarrasment to the Taliban.
Holy cope. It's even a bad analogy, because the Americans could take any city they wanted, it was just a fucking waste of time and resources to keep holding onto the country. If the Russian Airforce were even moderately competent, they would have established air superiority on day one and assisted the ground troops. No fucking "defenders advantage".

>i-i-i-its a d-d-different kind of victory!!!
ahahahhahaha, the cope

>struggling against their neighbor
>meanwhile usa globetrots to Iraq and btfo them in a week

IT WAS JUST A FEINT!

you can make the same cope about the russkies. the fact is that we are broken after the desert humiliations and can't actually fight on our own. gassing up ukies is one thing but going overt here to play world police again is beyond the capabilities of a declining former hegemon.

Yes ??

That's what these mutts cannot understand. When this is over there will be no insurgency.

>We suck at war and are barely advancing in Ukraine but that's ok because US had to abandon Iraq and Afghanistan.
Old style Soviet propaganda strategy have always been weird comparisons with West and Whataboutism, It looks that it's the same now.

>struggling
How are they struggling?
>So by that logic France was defeated by about 1/3 of Africa
Yes

Attached: france.jpg (1024x1177, 299.09K)

>well if the russians are that bad why aren't the ukies in moscow?
what an absolute strawman cope

>despite being outnumbered 7:1
there were like 80k taliban vs 300k+ ANA and their NATO handlers. We got raped. absolutely, inarguably and totally raped.
>it was just a fucking waste of time and resources to keep holding onto the country
hence the defeat

>Are ukrainians that good or russians that bad?
NATO equipment that good, if you put a chimp in a power armour he could fight back too. The truth is nato and u.s are happy for this war cuz they can do live field testing against a semi-competent enemy. Only brain dead people think the west wants this war to end

Orcs ignoring this speaks volumes.

Attached: images(9).jpg (275x183, 8.12K)

well why not? what's stopping them from pushing the orcs back to mordor? other than NATO being defeated by russia in this war.

Russia took Krim in 2014, and people there are now a hardcore Russia supporting people. What are the Iraqis thinking of Americans?

Winning wars is harder than beating a weak army with no modern anti air and anti tank capabilities. Had Iraq had half of what Ukraine got then the two invasions would have been quite different. It's easy to beat an army that have no reliable way to defeat a single battle tank.

Ukraine is fighting a defensive war. Why couldn't Russia take Kyiv, an actual goal for them at the beginning of the war.

This many months in and shills are still deflecting. Why can’t humanity put this much thought power into something actually useful?

They should have just taken the losses and steamrolled Kiev. Slow advance is costing them way more.

>Why couldn't Russia take Kyiv
So far. The reason is because Russia did not mobilize.

How many russians are currently on snake island?

You can't make this shit up!
If you have to redefine winning to win, then you have a textbook definition of cope.