Basically, I'm just not giving up guns

>have to threaten to shoot politicians to get out of illegal mRNA therepy mandates
>Mfw they try to ban guns, pack SCOTUS, and extend the state of emergency all in the same week

Attached: 1658002458331.jpg (720x508, 95.49K)

KILL ALL SONSABETCHES
THAT'S MY OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS

Attached: 10711066_1541478352753347_1403169546552317849_n.jpg (540x540, 23.67K)

Ah, I see. You live in an urban area. Is the short shotgun legal?

They know what's coming.

Yeah.. they made companies stop selling homemade silencer kits. Bummer, I needed some more.

the fuck is that muzzle device on the ak?

You guys are jaded. I used to have his toys when I was just bite-sized; That stuffed peanut was the best toy a child could have.

you wont do shit
except shoot a bunch of random people in grocery stores, that is
lol

I really don't think your government cares about your guns anymore. I mean all you do is shoot each other while they take more rights away.

Are those yours? Nice selection

Not OP but yes it can be. Just gotta pay more for the tax stamp and prove you’re not a nigger

Ah, the eternal flag poster only has sarcasm left. We get there. Slowly, but we get there.

Attached: 486546465.jpg (560x420, 65.16K)

Very nice! Cheers.

Only the feds do that

nothing they do is legal, who gives a fuck what they think they're doing

>m-muh guns

Attached: 1658231460285.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

I'm on the same sheet of music OP and have already accepted the fact that I'm going to die in a shootout with the feds.
I'd rather try to take a few with me than go to prison and I am somehow not pinned down, then I guess the standing order is to March towards the sound of trouble and make it bigger
We all sat on our hands during the nigger riots but that was because we suspected a trap.
A trap which was eventually sprang by Rittenhouse but as we all saw, a jury of his peers affirmed that we have a right to defend ourselves from rioters.
This time e around the dynamic has shifted.
Someone will find that out the hard way before too long, I think.

Attached: 20220408_072211.jpg (4160x3120, 2.58M)

They are pushing legislation right now
I write my senator and my representative two days ago about this.
And yeah, we're not Australian and thus will not hand in our guns because daddy said so after a single glow op.

its a 4-piece muzzle brake, russian special forces like to use them a lot

Attached: Alpha-Group-Russia.jpg (1024x682, 136.83K)

Ah, that tired old meme.
I'd bet you wish you were smart enough to have come up with it yourself.
We had very good reasons to stand down when we did and don't even pretend that you would have taken sone sort of action; we all know that you wouldn't.

not sarcasm, I am just telling the truth here