Why are Conservatives incapable of creating compelling art?

I'm not making the claim that all art made by lefties is good -- there's tons of stupid shit in there like bananas taped to a wall -- but nearly all good art has been made by people who are generally insufferable leftists.

Nobody enjoys listening to music that's been made by non-lefties. Seriously, find me an artist who is openly Conservative, whose music isn't incredibly dull and boring or cringy.

Why is this? Why can't right-wingers create good art?

Attached: morello.jpg (1300x1048, 127.4K)

>posts shit example of art

I guarantee if I listed off artists from history you'd say they're all liberals by some faggoty technically. You're dishonest and your thread is gay.

>Nobody enjoys listening to music that's been made by non-lefties. Seriously, find me an artist who is openly Conservative, whose music isn't incredibly dull and boring or cringy.

The Ramones.

Attached: b8b232f83477463892d9706722beb202 .jpg (500x432, 75.5K)

You think Jewish record labels would sign or allow to tour, white nationalist musicians? the ticker vendors would boycott them, venues would be pressured to cancel the dates by their insurance provider/card processor, theres a whole chain of pieces that would all be inaccesible for such musicians

>RATM
>compelling art

Art is a display for the public. leftoids just attack violently any art that doesn't agree with them.

It's really sad because violence is really effecive. It's okay to poison leftoids with lead acetate in their starbucks.

Because you have to dedicate years to honing your skills, instead of being productive.

why can't liberals create compelling art anymore?

It's sad how many anons will just accept the threads premise and then try to explain why.
The premise is wrong. The OP provides no evidence, doesn't define terms, and he enjoys the taste of cock.

Do you know what art right wingers are making or are you glued to your Jewish reality tunnel that would obviously never promote them? Also, you never know what most of them really believe because a lot of them will keep their mouths shut to avoid alienating people needlessly, who knows how many musicians are laying down fat basslines or shredding guitar parts and then posting on this very board

The arts by definition are lefty
In order to succeed you need to fit in and make contacts
Pretend you are lefty

holy shit OP is retarded any right wing esque artist will never rise to the top who the fuck controlls music and art industry again?

Why is the leftwing incapable of creating compelling art?
All of their paintings, music, and architecture is disposable trash that nobody will remember a century from now.

Attached: 1655696154681.jpg (1532x2048, 635.73K)

I think aphex twin is conservative

Checkmate atheists

Too busy making the shit everyone else takes for granted.

>1pbtid.
>Obvious bait.
See you on 300 replies

Just like in Hollywood, there are two kinds of musicians. Openly leftist ones, and silent ones. Guess what political party the silent ones belong to?

They're just trying to save their jobs and not be ostracized.

Besides which, actors and musicians are very open about how they are forced to group think with the rest or they're blacklisted.

And FYI, RATM is literally garbage music. Tom Morello is one of the most overrated guitar players of all time. He plays single notes, simple riffs and boring patterns through the same shitty ass pedal (Digitech Whammy) all day every day. You can barely call him a guitar player.

i dont want to be that guy but arent like bethoven etc critasized for being white supremacists music and arts on the while adored by everyone that is not a 2 digit IQ monkey?

Comedy is a form of art. Many good far right comedians. Artists are typically mentally unstable, and for that reason, they are liberals.

>Rage Against the Machine
>Literally do a concert for the Democrats and Obama

Because all art is censored by the left and any right wing artists have to hide their ideas. I know a couple amazing right wing artists and I'm personally a painter. Also this is a demoralizing b8 thread

Best writers in history were racist as fuck. All classical composers and artists were racist as fuck. The fact current high culture is at all time levels of shittiness might have something to do with right wing men being excluded from participating

Attached: file.png (640x658, 584.78K)

The (((left))) is really well known for their artistic (lack of) talent

Attached: 6n81xd.jpg (1269x499, 245.19K)

Aphex isn't conservative or liberal, he mostly just wants to fuck around and mess with whoever he can

>Good art
>RATM
Pick one.

Tom Morello is such a gay fag

Post examples of work