I still don’t understand why LGBT picked the word pride as their motto...

I still don’t understand why LGBT picked the word pride as their motto, considering its negative biblical connotations. Was it deliberate? Couldn’t they have picked a better word?

Attached: DFCBA51E-1E0D-4DC0-A8F1-FA9B4F814D69.jpg (678x452, 62.44K)

No one thinks pride is a bad thing, this Christcuckery is relegated to the mentally ill

Pride goes before the fall. Look what happened to the Nazis. They were too prideful, it made them underestimate their enemies, leading to their destruction.

No one cares

It comes before the fall. That's why AIDS happened.

Faggots are not known for theology. Their arrogance is undoing them as we speak. The more pride parades they do the more people get annoyed by these pedophiles.

Attached: 1522518866665.jpg (3632x2250, 729.89K)

Africans eating monkey flesh?

Gays fucking each other in the ass to spread monkepox and aids.

HIV carriers basically like the same lifespans normies do. HIV is a non issue.

It was probably a reaction to people thinking that homosexuality was something to be ashamed of. That being said I can absolutely see the modern pride movement enjoying the idea of building their entire ideology around something traditionally seen as a mortal sin.

But it's hot though.

Is it still hot when they die from syphilis+aids combo?

There's meds for both.

And yet you replied and seethed, you full blown retard

could be

it ultimately doesn't matter, being proud of getting shit on your penis and craving the buns of little boys is nothing to be proud of and is an aberration.

>HIV is a non issue.
Maybe if you are rich but Antiretrovirals drugs aren't exactly free. It's a permanent expense

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Pride is the deadliest sin and it comes before the fall.

Magic Johnson is only HIV free because he's filthy rich and can afford it, average people with Aids often struggle to afford those medications and its not always top of line medicine

Fuck bots

Bot?

What's up with all the flags?

Attached: 1652700953723.jpg (397x741, 87.3K)

You only get HIV by being a faggot or by shooting up drugs, hence, everyone who gets it deserves to die.

Thread was moved here from another board.