Surely they only do that for aesthetics right?

Surely they only do that for aesthetics right?

Attached: 1656882248617.jpg (1200x813, 146.85K)

yeah it's to stop people burning them

no they do it so you dont know theyre sscanning your brainwaves schizo faggot

Yeah of course.
There are tons of disguised towers around where I live. They're obviously not trying to trick you into thinking theyre trees. Just blend in to be less offensive amongst nature.

bong talking about cacti kek
thatd be like me talking about rape gangs

>sscanning
>he can't just type one s like a normal person

it's to evade satelite imagery

Sounds like people don't want them

They just put a box over them here. It looks like any other box on a building, no one notices.

Birds and bugs go in there though, probably evolve faster inside

I always thought that cactuses like this exist only in cartoons.

of course not. it's less efficient than other transmission methods and it is used primarily for data capture and tracking.

if you grew up on western cartoons, caucuses are featured over frequently for some strange reason. I guess the directors thought the desert is hilarious.

Yea, so it's not an eyesore.

Attached: Cell-Phone-Tower-Disguised-as-Tree-1111833692.jpg (500x397, 32.23K)

I love the way my armpits smell after wearing the same T-shirt for three days

You got something against cactuses, faggot?

kind of goofy but kudos to them for caring.

It's to keep NIMBY Boomers from kvetching about their property values.

T. Did a stint on my county planning board

This one have to cover a large rural area, which is why it's so tall. Flat Earth bros BTFO again!

Attached: treetower.jpg (500x333, 25.06K)

>the directors thought the desert is hilarious
oh it is, when i think of the desert what i imagine is a cartoon about 3 sombrero mexicans trying to cross the border

Attached: th.jpg (474x710, 51.92K)

Attached: whosbehindthis5gpost.jpg (1024x1024, 137.09K)

I prefer to see the antenna rather than having a goofy attempt in hiding it. These things nearly all look like prop from a themed park.

They do it to confuse schizos on Any Forums

It does look a lot nicer

>stand next to it
>Fry your skin and organs unknowingly
>???
>PROFIT

The average person that hates these things probably also posts on social media from random places where the towers are essential for said posting.

Also I don't understand them. I live in the woods in the middle of nowhere and my cell service is nearly as good as it is in a city. Are there towers around me I don't know about? Or do they need more towers for more users?

Yea, they spent all of that extra money because of Any Forums.

Attached: tard.jpg (552x407, 36.73K)

Yeah bro looks perfect, if it wasn't for the disguise it'd clash with the natural-looking pavement, the road and the streetlights

surely mutts are not stupid enough to believe such giant cacti with doors exist

>Are there towers around me I don't know about?

You could be 7-10 miles from the cell phone tower you are working off of if you live in a rural area. You can put most phones in field test mode to get a Cell ID and look up its location on the internet.