You got 10 seconds to explain why you haven't installed solar panels on your roof yet?

You got 10 seconds to explain why you haven't installed solar panels on your roof yet?

A 10kw system with a matching battery costs only 25.000€.

Attached: 2B757AD6-58F5-44D8-9135-A3AC9ECA7677.jpg (814x400, 88.74K)

Because I’m not a gay retard.

I'm a gay retard

China controls the entire supply chain because white people are apparently too stupid to manufacture them, or anything else for that matter.

And my government put trade tariffs specifically on solar panels from China.

Which made them way too fucking expensive.

Too many trees on my property. If I cut them down my house will need so much more cooling that it would defeat the purpose.

I'm a rentfag

i dont have 25k or however much that is in burger money

>Uses electricity.
Lol.

Because I don't give globohomo a foothold

This. In my country you'd probably be better off hooking up a water wheel turbine to your rain gutters for efficient electricity production.

I'm surrounded by trees

South Korea is also a major player. LG and QCells have a large marketshare too.

Just you wait OP, here come the schizo theories and explainations

Because there's snow for 5-6 months of the year

Putin is going to fuck you guys up so bad, and I can't wait.
After years of mocking us for Brexit, years of complaining about us at every given opportunity... to watch you Germans now suffer at the hands of Putin will be glorious.
Do not accept an ounce of sympathy from me, for you will not deserve it.

There are benefits. If you build on land not already connected your pole and hook up costs are probably around $25k anyway. It’s actually a blessing not being connected to the power grid because it’s very hard to get disconnected from it. The grid is control, your own panels and batteries are freedom.
Solar panels have their limitations but they are great for domestic and rural uses. Turns out Edison was kinda right in the end I guess.

>A 10kw system with a matching battery costs only 25.000€.
I paid 10k euro for a 9 kw system.
More wouldn't have fit on my roof.
No storage though, battery prices make the whole thing crazy uneconomical (20 years ROI lmao)

Most of my electricity bill is heating and the solar panels dont create enough power for that.

in most american states you have t pay to have solar panels. your not allowed to store it in batteries for the sake of running anything in your house. it has to be connected to the grid by the local power company and you pay every month for giving them electricity

how do you make your own solar panels

I dont have a roof.

fpbp. if you see solar panels on a roof you know retarded faggots live in that house.

Nah, it's bait posted by your fellow jews seeking narc supply, so nope.

That's assuming energy prices remain the same.

Negative energy return on investment plus we only get sunlight for half the year anyways so..

Because the government will tax you for producing your own electricity

You leave silicon out in the sun and when it heats up it creates voltage that can charge batteries.

electricity is dirt cheap, why waste 25k on this shit