What does Any Forums think of asexuals/aromantics?

What is the explanation for their existence? Do you think they're faking it? I ask because I legitimately consider myself to be aromantic. I never think about women unless I'm masturbating, I don't have any desire to get married, I've never had a girlfriend and I am unbothered by that fact, etc. I'm unsure if this is a genuine feeling, the result of mental illness, or perhaps some coping mechanism.

Attached: aro ace.jpg (1280x985, 109K)

fuck off

Unchecked mental illness or attention seeking.
Less likely to be groomed because fag groomers are mostly paedophiles.

Some people are different than others. Why is this so hard to comprehend? What does it even matter if they're faking it or not? Don't pay attention to them if you don't want to pay attention to them.

how unremarkable do you gave to be to create this

If it's a woman she's just a chadsexual or a faggot If it's a man he's a pious inventor capable of taking the world into a new age

>What is the explanation for their existence?
Theyre lying, or at best misunderstanding themselves.

no one gives a fuck. kill yourself incel

Gf is aromantic. How to fix it?

Attached: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

The asexual are part of the sexual degeneracy circles. Figure that out. You was count an assy among those critical of extreme sexual lifestyles. Only the opposite. Asexual is another in the family of made up sexualities. It means nothing.

fpbp and /thread

Probably just not sexually active, or that interested into dating. It happens. If they genuinely arent sexually attracted to anyone, that could be a mental illness. Though a really handyone.
Can you imagine how much time I could save by not trying to hide my boner! Goooooooooooosh!!!!

>no sexual attraction
>sexually degenerate
I'm not understanding, could you please clarify?

Hydrogenation

If it's a woman they imagine presenting as assy will encourage some mega Chad to go "oh I'll make you sexual! Let me just put maximum effort into courtship!"
If it's a man he's trying to disguise himself as "harmless" to get close to women. He's also likely demonized and is having the same thoughts as the women.

Look man, you're literally a nigger. You swing from trees in the jungle and eat bananas. You look like a gorilla and you smell like a zoo. Why do you even come here?

Get a new one
CAPTCHA MW2M8D

Here

unremarkable unattractive narcissists in desperate need to feel special.

These are exceedingly hard to find. Most of the Twitter asexuals or "aromantics" are using antidepressants or birth control pills that kill their sex drive.

My girlfriend used to think she was asexual due to the internet poisoning her mind.
Luckily I fucked any such silly notions out of her.
I think it's a case of people with low sex drives kidding themselves into thinking that they're actually part of some special group.

Aromantic, NOT aromatic.

>aromantic
women who only want to fuck chad
>asexual
women who accept money from betas but will only fuck chad
>aromantic and asexual
women too ugly to get either money or chads

I used to claim to be asexual. I was (and frankly still am) ashamed of sexuality and disgusted by other people's behavior in regards to it. I do experience sexual attraction to women, though, so I no longer bother with the lie.
I think most of them are faking, there's probably some rare hormonal issues affecting libido that get misinterpreted, and then of course there's the classic attention-seeker.

They're awkward and emotionally stunted people who never learned how to properly process emotions related to sex, love, and bonding.

jidf

your whole world view is an unchecked mental illness

If they actually don't have sex it's probably from trauma of some kind, but the ones who proclaim "being asexual doesn't mean I can't have sex and masturbate!" are looking for attention. Just like demisexuals, who adopt the label to signify that they only have sex if they feel romantic closeness with the other person, which sounds pretty normal to me

not for long.

It's a healthier response to being molested than homosexuality, but it's still mental illness

This.

it's just a cope for ugloids

>Aromantic
Autistic
>Asexual
Low testosterone

>asexuals
Hormone illness.
>aromantics
Mental illness, sociopathy or autism.

If you have a better explanation to what those words actually mean, i'm all ears.

also shalom brother.

Attached: LOXyl0.gif (500x363, 488.54K)

Because the term for not having sex is celibate. Monks are celibate. Failures are asexual.

Why aromatic? Does that mean they smell good or can’t smell. I’m co fused. Why is their sense of smell a sexual orientation now? What are their pronouns? Sniff/snuffy?

Attached: IMG_1701.jpg (1024x1017, 252.42K)

It usually IS homosexuality.

> mfw aromantic
> mfw hypersexual
> mfw superstraight

Attached: 87465768798754.jpg (648x960, 115.3K)

You need to get your testosterone checked. It’s not normal to have no sexual attraction. They can treat you and your life will be better for it.

You left out the men calling themselves asexual to get women to drop their guard around them or to then adopt the label of "queer" so they can gain victim points.

People just want a fancy title for either being frigid or a slut.

Rescuing women from monsters is the most romantic thing you could do.

cowards or the luckiest bunch. Still figuring it out

Makes sense, nobody fuckable exists yet.

Attached: FOsZ8AbUYAEPkDj.jpg (516x728, 59.02K)

According to the informative picture I'm a asexual?

I really do enjoy romancing for the sake of romance. Get flowers for a girlfriend, bubble baths, candle lights. I enjoy the ritual of it, the reward of seeing others happy.

I have a bad habit of romancing everyone I come in contact with. But I really enjoy sex. I don't expect it as a reward for going the extra mile and would rather have it the day after. This wooing others stuff takes a lot of planning, coordination and energy to pull off, rather nap.

Attached: 1647820385453.png (800x800, 174.44K)

Hormonal imbalance due to environmental factors. Easily treated. Not a new identity.

Reread, I have sexual attraction but I don't have any desire for romance.

Anyone who claims to be "aromantic but not asexual" is just a fucking slut with commitment issues who's attempting to dress the concept up in a fancy way.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOU GET THE PEPEE IN YOUR ASSHOLE OR NOT
holy fuck i hate trannies

so i fucjing prostitutes on the pride spectrum now?
well i guess i am pro lgptqfuckputas now

>superstraight
kek that was a funny meme

Based. Celibacy is an old Christian virtue.

But don't turn it into a fetish.

Think of...?