How do you politically defeat a man like Andrew Tate

How do you politically defeat a man like Andrew Tate

He has multiple nationalities mostly in third world countries with no jurisdiction from the wester countries

He has multiple companies in these nations and his money can't be touched

You know people talk here about living off the system by living in the woods like Varg

And then you have Andrew Tate who has defeated the system by diversifying his Identity

Attached: 09DAE7C7-DE37-4F03-8076-BC00ED595AE1.jpg (300x300, 19.83K)

Attached: 1641488160550.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

I just learned about this guy yesterday and I'm already sick of hearing about him

TAKE OUT AN AD, FAGGOT

>How do you politically defeat
You don't. If a man like Andrew Tate somehow became a political threat to a system of power, they would assassinate him. I think it would make for a pretty cool gunfight too, unless they just pop him off with a drone strike.

If this guy was nearly as rich as he claims he wouldn’t need to waste time trying to shill his dumb PUA bullshit

>people talk here about living off the system by living in the woods like Varg
Like uncle Ted, not like Varg. Varg is an idiot.

Pirates on boats HATE him

Depends, the identities are ok at face value but they would need a test of robustness to see what they're really worth.
If he had done something like Assange did, say piss off the leading world order, would any of those countries be able (or willing) to protect him or would they buckle at the first pressure in lockstep?

ah yes the fake tiktok millionaire

Incel jaw

who gives about some bald whoremonger named anjew taint? hes UGLY

Attached: Masonic the Hedgehog.jpg (485x646, 165.41K)

>assassination
this may be the only answer,
he can't be cancelled
his money can't be touched
he can't be arrested
yeah seems that nothing short of the interpol/cia murdering him can stop him, rules only apply to the poor and when they can't be applied nothing but murder can stop a man

ecuador sheltered Assange for a long time before giving him up, it was enough time for a resourceful man to make a plan

Bros who is this bald nigger is he shilling himself here?
Isn’t avatar posting banned?

Andrew Tate's 12 rules for life
1. be rich
2. do steroids
3. punch people
4. dont be a bitch
5. have a ferrari
6. have corporations push your social media
7. have bitches suck your dick
8. be tall
9. be a bad ass
10. fly in private jets and post pictures of yourself doing so

Attached: Tate-.jpg (1080x756, 47.69K)

By showing people his skinny weird little PP

Attached: Tate.jpg (1016x644, 44.77K)

>roided up gynocentric slave who blew up on the internet and preaches shitty male values

Find him irl, point a gun at this his wife and shoot, you win no matter who dies.

Lmao that faggot is under investigation for human trafficking. He's literally the same scum we've been trying to hang in minecraft for the last 50years

Attached: 1657847764730.png (634x474, 356.8K)

He literally has the skinniest little pp I have ever seen. Really explains alot.

Attached: Tate2.jpg (1179x636, 51.33K)

>human trafficking
it's just romanian cam whores lmao you have no idea what real human trafficking is

Still using the same fake news huh, make sure to bring up the women beater shit too

I don't care about this motherfucker.

Don’t like him that much but he also redpills a lot of zoomers so better then most of the retarded ecelebs pushing retarded leftist shit

His racemixing parents defeated him sealing his fate as a subhuman for all eternity.

lmao, "rich" eceleb who "can do whatever he wants when he wants" but spend his precious time working for youtube faggots and shilling his alpha male payd course, fake, gay and cringepilled

report these threads

>4ch seethes because of Tate
>youtube seethes because of Tate
>twitter seethes because of Tate
>reddit seethes because of Tate
seems like a pretty based man to me

So he's a wicked nigger who touched a White woman.

Attached: Lynching_of_Redmond,_Roberson_and_Addison.jpg (1156x1798, 3.25M)