The most dangerous epidemic: The white terrorist epidemic

Attached: 1658197312064904.jpg (800x986, 152.61K)

looks like Jews to me and Jews aren't white

Anti depressants and anti psychotics. Thats what they have in common and that includes every mass shooter regardless of race in the past 20 years.

Kike slide thread let it die

>White
This means jews, spics, Arabs, Northern Africans, mutts, and other people that can't call themselves European.

Mass shooters have a psychiatric history and have mental problems that required treatment? That's crazy..

Attached: FX9Xm27XgAE_rhq.jpg (852x756, 72.88K)

>The most dangerous epidemic: The white terrorist epidemic
Explain this Pic related then OP

Why are most Mass Shootings committed by Non-whites, even though White people are about 50% of the total population?????

Something doesn't add up.

>You picture : 6 cherry picked photos
>My picture : Complete unbiased list of ALL mass shooters of 2021.
LMAO faggot. Get on our level.
You can't lie and push your propaganda here, we got the receipts, we got the proof, the tangible evidence, the real facts.

Explain the picture faggot.
You can't.
You wont.

Also can (((YOU))) show us your flag, by anhychance ? LMAO. You won't.

Attached: 2021-Mass-Shooters.png (1075x2076, 3.69M)

THEN LET'S SEGREGATE
HUH?
YOU DON'T WANT TO?
WEIRD HOW ALL THE BROWNS HATE WHITES BUT DEMAND ACCESS TO WHITES!

>all the shooters are blacks!
Don't be mad that we can do real shit better than you pussyboy

Additionally, they overwhelmingly come from single mother households.

When browns kill theyre just being brown when whites do it that's "not according to plan" so we have to have a parade.

>the most dangerous.
and don't you fucking forget it faggot.

I'm sure you won't forget your skinny ass being prepped for the greatest, most meticulous, warm BBC session of your life

Attached: shieeeet...gif (220x220, 1.09M)

you have this shit saved on your computer.
come on user, have some self respect.
and quit being a memeflaggot.

gee rabbi i dunno

Attached: B52593C9-B78D-4640-9071-4677644B82F3.jpg (1242x1530, 401.16K)

reminder that mental health insitutions are basically an apparatus of the intel agencies. Glowies need crazy and sucpetible people to brainwash and use later on for false flags.

>hmm what do all these have in common??
samething these do...
Wait. I have more than you. I think I win.

Attached: 1658230342593.jpg (919x1200, 884.61K)

They all look like leftists.

they're all incels
remember to be handsome, virgins

gingervitis

Your pet migrants turn cities into warzone shitholes and you goblins are still obsessed with disarming the white working class.

Never gonna get em..

>What do all these shooters have in common?
As males they are second-rate citizens and governments aren't giving them access to their basic needs, like subsidized surrogacy, stable jobs, legalized prostitution...

what they all have in common is they were all psychopaths who needed brain surgery or medication or something. when black people kill people it's because black people are just violent

They look like idiots?

Lmao

Shut up mutt

i know you've been waiting for this...

(You)

semitic blood.

The (((media))) wants to hype gun control so pads numbers with anything that injures 4+ people. They claim hundreds of mass shootings using that definition but don't show these images. Then they use a different definition of mass shooting when they want to claim most of the shooters are white. Plus, they throw in "hate crime" stats from decades of data before the FBI even had a Hispanic offender category (it used to be counted as white hate crime when a cholo said nigger before killing one in some gang war). The FBI had a Hispanic victim category for all those years, however.