Coexistence

Is it even possible? How do libtards ignore this?

twitter.com/kashmir_216/status/1548708722842767361?s=21&t=0vVJ7gSWTTpbikkwUZncSg

Attached: A9EA15C5-64F1-4D01-9EA5-7B4E63821FCF.jpg (1125x1229, 914.22K)

It's easy to ignore when bringing attention to it gets you arrested for hate speech.

If something on Twitter upsets you don't go on there. Why bring it here? Who cares about social media?

I want to show what blacks think snout whites. If you don’t like this thread, you can leave!

>How do you do, fellow users of the politically incorrect message board? Check out this provocative tweet by this random nobody that I just happened to randomly stumble upon
The Jannies are allowing this board to go to shit by doing nothing about these blatant bots

her whole thread consists of pictures of the most cliche and stereotypical low hanging fruit, but is presented as some sort of cutting edge roast. gay

>shut it down
No it’s just an inconvenient insight into the black American mind for you

her thread belongs in it's own thread titled "blm introductory welcome aboard package"
literally her shit is so basic that im offended she didnt try harder to offend me and roast my culture

Just put a flag on your house and uppity niggers stay away? Genius!

>Me spamming random Twitter links 24/7 makes me a documentarian
Level with us. How much do you get paid to do this? Nobody in their right mind would spend all day every day spamming random reddit and Twitter links for free. Even a self-hating commie would expect a decent pay.

but seriously, culture cant even be roasted anymore and to attempt to is equivalent to using dank memes. it was funny when def jam and redneck comedy tour were around, talking about ghetto niggas and honky tonk crackers, but social justice and critical race has accelerated us far beyond laughing uncomfortably at white people things or black people things, to where we are now. the time for jokes is over and now it's literally give me your kids and then give me your ovaries and balls so you cant make any more.

So shit you keep coming back?

Attached: file.png (587x885, 433.07K)

> Level with us. How much do you get paid to do this? Nobody in their right mind would spend all day every day spamming random reddit and Twitter links for free. Even a self-hating commie would expect a decent pay.
You are schizo

You see. All poo poo time is pee pee time but not all pee pee time is poo poo time

People like this are literal cancer to the health of a nation. They're like cancerous cells in the body of an organism that need to be excised out. I hear helicopters and gravity are good method for that.

>lets be know fully u
Jesus christ niggers are demented.

seems to me like she desperately craves a big throbbing racist cock, as it's often the case.

>Let's.
Incredible how grown adults still get this most basic thing wrong.

It just shows you can't unite everyone under one flag. Some people will always be hyper focused on 'differences'.

Today, I will remind them

Attached: 1604528648659.png (596x680, 175.82K)

The nigger is just saying that because they used the old American flag.

I hate to say it, but you're right, but I truly believe they get no pay and do it entirely because they think they're contributing to some greater good.

When I was a kid, I remember thinking, "Liberals are just in denial. No one could be that stupid. They just want to win their micro games and are unwilling to admit they're the wrong ideology. No one really believes that they can change their birth sex."

but here we are, today, and people are literally dying for these ideas in the streets, like absolute fucking mouth breathing morons.

They really are that stupid/misguided.

Attached: 1658230786599.png (1055x966, 19.1K)

You leave, nigger

Attached: 1655725027194.gif (400x543, 3.35M)

Why is a nigger on my front lawn?

I hate niggers so fucking much

She just posted a bunch of shit I want to own

is this the nigger version of literally who i have an opinion?

Attached: 49df100f67bb598c7e03d8a2bae960d75345c89c4f3fcf8ef93c3b1123085319.jpg (300x312, 23.57K)