AUS FAG HAPPENING

Sky in Mildura Victoria right now

anyone know why?

I foudn this on the news
tech.hindustantimes.com/tech/news/big-solar-storm-to-hit-the-earth-on-july-20-after-an-unexpected-solar-flare-went-off-on-the-sun-71658203221336.html

Attached: sky.png (179x320, 94.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.hindustantimes.com/tech/news/big-solar-storm-to-hit-the-earth-on-july-20-after-an-unexpected-solar-flare-went-off-on-the-sun-71658203221336.html
spaceweather.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it’s already hit then shouldn’t your internet have gone byebye?

Attached: sky2.png (179x320, 120.74K)

Attached: sky3.png (179x320, 75.67K)

Maybe it's like the start? im not sure how solar flares work

Attached: sky4.png (179x320, 62.43K)

How would he be able to schitzopost otherwise?

Well considering how fast light or whatever this shit is should travel maybe all we’ll get from this is some pretty light shows

It's the sun setting. The rest if the sky is cloudy. Sunny day tomorrow.

its literally over

Attached: doomsday.jpg (1425x1069, 168.09K)

Try /x/ bro

Ayy lmauuuuuuuu

>Giant mysterious apocalyptic red portal in sky.
>Not political enough bro try /x/
Faggot nigger

I think its time to get ready for the rapture, we all need to get naked and stand on our roof!

sunspot bros.....
its over

Attached: Capture.jpg (786x260, 24.41K)

>Get naked stand on roof
So typical Sunday for you weird snake raping fucks then? Stop fucking wildlife bro. Steve Irwin died cuz you fucks gave all the stingrays PSD

looks like greenhouse lights with low clouds

Calm down nigger not my fault your a mystery meat mutt

isn't that New Zealand?

It's Tuesday, lard arse.

if thats the case why hasnt it been seen before? like im not saying you're wrong but i've never seen this before

who the fuck uses grow lights in the open?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 14-14-26 Tweets with replies by Tim Green (@Tim_Green78) _ Twitter.png (560x630, 315.54K)

COPS R COMIN SATAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDEWEEDLMAO

This is God's punishment for living on wrong side of planet

checked, tomato farms, weed farms, idk, look it up

when they made dude weed legal suddenly it be came profitable, i have also heard tomato farms, I was on my way back from a job and took backroads to an area i was semi-familiar with and noticed the same thing miles away

>when they made dude weed legal suddenly it be came profitable
nah it was always profitable the government just decided to stop being fucking retarded and not give all that money to the black market

i suppose its to grow at night with the red lights then let the sun do its job for cheap during the day.

i think im gonna bunker down for a few days just incase
if i ration i think i have like 12 months worth of food in my house.

Whatever the source is, it's definitely originating from the ground and reflecting off the clouds.

> GEOMAGNETIC STORM WATCH: MINOR G1-class geomagnetic storms are possible on July 20th or 21st when a slow-moving CME is expected to hit Earth's magnetic field. The CME was hurled into space by an unstable filament of magnetism, which erupted on July 15th.
spaceweather.com/

this is the apparent farm, its all covered in lol?? where would the light come from

Attached: Capture.png (727x515, 868.91K)

i dont think you understand the purpose of a greenhouse