BAN KNIVES FIRST. Legalize machine guns

The worst murder of American civilians, and it was all done by knives.

Reminder: this is what knives did. Knives did that. That is what knives did. American knives did it. That is what you are, America, mass knife murder. Your kitchen knife is more powerful than what they used (sicko, what civilian needs knives, kitches are sexist and racist (women and African bodies were imprisoned, chained to, wnslaved in (twelfth mundane house in the chart) kitchens) anyway, join the raw vegan soft pooping revolution). The saudi arabian allies of israel and friends of the democrat "let's burn alive the teenage boys of Russia" warmongers did it with blades max 4 inches long. Not machineguns. It was knives.

Until you ban knives, legalize machine guns. Stop blaming the innocent machinegun, and start blaming knives!!! Legalize machineguns!!!!

And before you say, "well there have been nore mass shootings than terrorist attacks", first of all, basically none of them involved select fire or even "conversion" - ZERO involved what militaries (ignore the atf, they suck dick) call machineguns.

Secondly, it would take 10 years for the ONE horrible knife terrorist mass murder 911 to be matched by mass shootings (the only kind of shootings at all relevant to any gun bans, duh).

Side with the facts fiven to you by CNN, and the mind given to you by God himself.

Attached: FEMA_-_3969_-_Photograph_by_Andrea_Booher_taken_on_09-19-2001_in_New_York.jpg (2000x1312, 1.27M)

The shills won't even come here. Pathetic. Democrats, I SPIT on you!!! Ptewie

Attached: B90EBD90-73B3-463D-99A1-8FAF823B17C7.jpg (425x521, 27.21K)

Yes, israeli, have you anything to say my dear sharmuta, you retard?

This thread scares democrats.

Fascinating.

AntiBamperino

OP does this make sense?

Yes. Bin that knife, save 3000 lives.

I want to say this is satire or troll bait, but knowing Any Forums there might just be someone who actually believes this shit.

It's in the 911 report. The entire atrack was using KNIVES. 3000 deqd in ONE ATTACK BAN KNIVES SICK AMERICAN FUCK WHY DO YANKS LOVE KNIVES SO MUCH OMG THEY ARE LITTLE BABIES WHO WERE MURDERED ON 911 AND YOU DON'T CARE *SOBS*

Anybody who owns a knife should be sterilized.

It is sickening to think how white women slave owners perpetuated horrible mass knife murder. White women are disgusting!!

Based
Make Machineguns legal!!!!

Thanks user. You are a true patriot. Walmart, costco, amazon, ebay, they sell knives, promoting the kind of terrorism the democrats want and are to blame for.

Make Machineguns Great Again

Ty your mother is safe now

Ummmmmm, let's just ban murder? Duh. Problem solved.

Common sense knife control begins with tackling female dominance of society, and all thr horrific violence of womankind. Innocent man, gentle and good, for millennia oppressed by womankind, reaches the state no more tolerable.

THREE THOUSAND LIVES killed by the matiarchy. Sickening.

Im literally SHAKING WHY DO YOU NEED A KNIFE YOU WOMEN SICKEN ME WITH YOUR VIOLENT KNIVES SICKEN ME

A woman who buys a knife is just making up for her tiny penis.

Im sick of thebinstruments of toxic womanliness claiming lives. Not one more knife. Nit one more life. Bin that wife.

Teleport and Take Them

Attached: 1654185853921.jpg (750x448, 39.43K)