Lmao

Why is black-on-asian violence even a thing? Asians will be minding their own business and then get beat the fuck up

Attached: rekt.jpg (500x480, 50.54K)

>black
Niggers.

Niggers always pick the softest target

Attached: Bantus.jpg (648x1653, 734.34K)

Why is it always woman and grannies?

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 67044289-8B3F-42CB-AD28-31178192054F.jpg (750x750, 227.99K)

>Gandhi
Would absolutely be on Any Forums if he were alive today.

Because the men can use karate

black woman despise Asian woman because of the nice straight "white" hair they all have.

It's so they can press their boobs into you. An old lady taught me this while instructing me in Argentine tango.

Nigger here.
I will tell you why I can't help smacking down asians.
>be me
>listening to radio in ghetto, pumping out of ghetto blaster. Older half brother has his reggae playing.
>younger half brother wants to play Carl Douglas. I don't know who Carl Douglas is.
>Younger half brother disses older half brother and older half brother starts slamming down his fists like a gorilla. Half brothers fighing.
>I pick up Carl Douglas tape and put it on.
>Shit is rocking! Nigger is singing about fighting.
>Oldest half brother smacks me in face. I smack him back.
>All brothers are fighting. Other nigger kids are piling on. It was chimpantastic!
From time to time when I see an asian I get a flashback to Carl Douglas. I literally hear the voice in my head:
>oh ho ho hoooooooooooo!
Bang! Before I know it I have smacked that asian! Kung fu fighting!
I think it is probably a very similar story with a lot of other nigger on asian violence.
Or it could just be niggers copying each other, like apes.

Attached: nigger karate.jpg (1298x889, 381.73K)

blacks attack everyone, its just that the media doesn't want to cover black on white or black on black crime.

so that you get a little wif of their pits

niggers not in packs are cowards and go for easier targets

lmao damn that chinkoid got rocked

Ghandi here.
Through my mystic hindu window I am actually here fren. And I am here telling you If I were actually me in my man body and not me reincarnated now in my astroplane body with no penis I would not be shit posting on Any Forums. I would be putting training my erections, like I used to do.
The trick is to get a lovely young girl, maybe two or three, and get them to get naked in bed with you and get into all sorts of positions and things. The only rule is not touching.
See how long you can last.
I used to do that for hours and hours.
It was far better than shit posting on Any Forums.

And no chinks helped her huh? Pathetic. Asians abandoned their countries, then they abandon their women to niggers.

have you ever seen one of those videos where the lion picks the weakest prey?

for whose benefit?

Why do pitbulls attack?

-coz the sun.

To niggers they are white, but small and can’t fight back. Which is sad, because most niggers are very weak and delicate. America needs to bring back buck breaking.

wouldn't be surprised
he was a pedophile and an anglo asslicker, prime Any Forumscel material

>Why is black-on-asian violence even a thing?
niggers

>will be minding their own business
because niggers nig

-

Attached: 56C26946-B87B-4547-82D8-E71152F18C60.jpg (598x782, 106.28K)