McAfee exposed occult meaning of current end times, dead one month later

Attached: sloths.png (968x712, 117.61K)

The problem is brainlets treating parables literally.

What’s the symbolism in what he’s saying? Cus like, Noah could’ve just grabbed two sloths and put them on the ship

Retard

As a fellow mutt don't tell me you don't see all the boomer christcucks taking that shit literally. They do.

>we shouldnt try to save those who slow us down and will even make us drown in our attempt to save them

Sloths float and didn't exist 16000yrs ago

in other words
>niggers

That's my line for you.

This is why God made sloth one of the 7 sins.

>sloths couldn't be carried
Fucking fedora tippers

yea christians, especially in the US, don't take the words of the bible as the literal truth. That'd be retarded

Faith

Attached: 1656903146910.png (802x768, 1.04M)

I was just thinking about this guy for some reason this morning. its weird that this gets posted out of nowhere.

Christ is King!
McCafee is dead

So most religious folk are the problem?

How did this shitty psyop work? You wanted to kill everyone and let your fellow parasitic idiots alive?

It was or is a real thing and I remember other kikes playing mind GAYmes about it.

Dude liked to shag big, fat, hairy grunting nigeresses. I ignore everything he says due to that alone.

The funny thing is if you actually treat it literally and then think about how it could happen you quickly realize 2 things:
>you only need two of each KIND which can breed back into species, i.e. two dogs not two wolves, two coyotes, two huskies, etc.
>you don't need fully grown adults
At that point, surprisingly, you can represent all of Earth's land animal biodiversity on a ship that size. You still need a miracle to gather the animals. But if you assume miracles are possible and a God commanded it....

stop using that word, you've been conditioned to use that word over and over.

>two of each KIND
How many years of whites fucking will it take to make a nigger?

You need more than 2, because inbreeding can lead to life ending genetic mutations. Just look at how many nasty diseases seem to only affect kikes.

>It would take 100 years!
Pangea, also, it was 120 years to build the ark, leaving 20 years to spare. God is great

I don't disagree, but I want one of these people to actually explain how

>McAfee
For a second I thought you meant the antivirus program from like 15 years ago

I thought niggers came into being when Ham raped Noah after tne flood or whatever.