Ukrainian super-soldiers

Russians now believe that supposed US laboratories (that previously were supposedly responsible for a virus that targets only Slavs) are now making Ukrainians into super-soldiers/mutants.

And this isn't some crackpot/fringe conspiracy theory, this is an OFFICAL parliamentary investigation into the topic.

Is there any limit to the utter psychosis and denial that russian nations live in?

kommersant.ru/doc/5469617

Attached: 476857798608600-.png (897x891, 1022.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Adl3W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is there any limit to the utter psychosis and denial that russian nations live in?
tl;dr No.

TO be a superpower, you need a population of retards who will literally believe anything, so you can make sure everyone's working according to your plans. That's it. You see the same in the US, China or in the past of the UK.

Poland needs more dead politicians.

Attached: problem.glasses.jpg (700x437, 26.6K)

This exists, but it's psychotronics and some other tech (from DARPA) combined with lots of faggy tricks.

>this is an OFFICAL
>source: pilpul

Attached: 1643668574637.png (860x838, 180.01K)

Nah, your gay tribe tests it on random humans in shitty countries.

pervitin?

jesus christ, wartime propaganda is cringe. instead of admitting that modern western munitions in the hands of militia btfo's their army the fuck out and actually fixing their issues, they'll try to claim that their making freaks out of everyday ukranians, capable of ripping holes in their BTRs with bare hands. unbelievable.

Agreed.

He was a fag, but the way it happened was really bad for the optics. Things like that should only take place after SHTF

The Russian only virus came from the U.S air forc you stupid fucking tool of America.
archive.is/Adl3W

Attached: pooland.png (1024x1060, 893.53K)

>You have to simp for your arch enemy or you're tool of america/globohomo/zog/buzzword

Retardation of westerners will never cease to amaze me

You are a tool. The whole purpose of your existence to die for Americans so we don't have to. Since you're not white.

Attached: butthurt.png (1018x710, 153.48K)

So I guess that explains why you're such a retard then

It's a sad truth many people will never see

lol ok I'm sure we are giving them roids and stimulants just like the nazi's I don't expect any magical super solider serum like captain America though that is a fantasy if they could do that why send out the shitty vax?

Attached: 1.png (437x460, 518.96K)

I just assume every word out of a polacks mouth is a lie now. You guys have given yourselves a worse reputation than leafs, and that's saying something

Attached: 1649200796840.jpg (944x761, 68.74K)

Hahah you pathetic subhuman vermin.

We define what white is, know your fucking place you savage filth.
We were Parading though Moscow while your ancestors had to watch for Indian arrows every time they went out to take a shit after paying taxes to British.

You're just another meat shield for us, we outlasted countless of wanna be empires like yours and YOU're going to be footnote in our history books not the other way around.

Whiter than you.

Attached: 983885_original.png (3000x1518, 2.48M)

Slavs aren't white

>eugenetics are not real and totally unresearched and impossible yet goy

they are called ukroids, which both refers to steroids and androids. i'm not fucking joking. just search "lolita" on imagefap.com, it's true

Nu-wolfenstein was so kino
shame what became of the series

Attached: latest-1139627962.jpg (2054x716, 478.42K)

> die for American
so far its americans losing their life for those 2, its been going for decades

Attached: 1646298485074.png (800x533, 684.15K)

Literally every word you typed was a lie. Typical for a pole.

>We were Parading though Moscow
You gay ass niggers attempted a takeover while we had a succesion crisis.
So just 1 noblemen Knyaz Minin and 1 commoner Pojarskiy gathered normies and BTFO all your sorry asses back to Toilet lands.

Most pathetic and cringe invasion attempt in European History.

You were divided many times after by proper states and your only got a real state thanks to communists after 1917 revolution, not yourself.. you were sitting patiently and obediently.
Also stalin gifted you fpr some reason prussian lands which are clearly was too generous.
Most overhyped state ever.