How bad are gypsies?

Never saw one, are they worse than arabs?

Attached: EVE4-tTUEAIaSdo.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1366, 103.2K)

I am maltese. we are descendents of arab pirates. they are worse than us.

Extremely bad. Personally i think arabs are worse but its pretty close.

we are mostly arab descendents. arabs are worse than us. and gypsies are on another level. at least we have a work ethic

EXTREMELY BAD, this is not a joke or a meme, literally everyone in europe hates these people

I dont know if im misunderstanding something but i dont view people from malta as arabs.
I have no opinion on maltese people really.

Aren't gypsies just poojeets mixed with Indians mixed with Romanians0? Do they has hot womens?

I hope you will never have them in your country. It's like a fucken cockroach plague

That makes sense about you cunts
>Jews of Europe

They are the worst. They use their own children for child prostitution and will rob the elderly, pregnant or disabled by either scamming them, using pocket thieving or outright snatching purses.

if you gyp a gypsy they’ll stab you

They are worse than niggers, indians and sandniggers combined

>Do they has hot womens?
No, thats a ((disney)) myth.

Attached: 1658227918899.jpg (4000x2248, 1.06M)

no cigan allowed

soon our Gov will again arrange for us to do mass migration to your CUNTRTY or usa coz we fucked up our cuntry. if u want more details go to r/malta on reddit.

we fucked up our island with overcrowding and property prices, we are at crossroads now. we fucked ourselves over

Extremly bad. Physical removal is recommanded.

They're worse than anything except jews, good thing is they're not numerous. On the other hand we could learn a thing or two from their attitude, they don't give a shit about anything and anyone, and the only law they'll follow is theirs, no matter where they are.

They are "culturally" dindus and are therefore oppressed by people who don't want them stealing their property and eating all of their animals

Honestly they're more of a nuisance if anything. They steal and sometimes rape, they're loud and stupid, but they don't pull of truck of peace type shit. They'd sooner steal the truck, pawn it off at the collection centre and buy some toluene to huff before shagging their family members.

They’re very marginalised. As a Black person in Europe, gypsies can be pretty annoying to deal with.

You can randomly have a conversation with one, and out of nowhere once the conversation is finished, you cannot find your wallet.

While you’re outside in your garden, mowing your lawn, a gypsy will likely dump their waste in your garden.

Most gypsies are Nomadic, and do not send their children to school. They’ll have their children beg in streets and pickpocket for money. They’ll even physically handicap their children, so their children can gain more sympathy as beggars. Gypsies will even offer you to buy their children.

They breed like rabbits, and do not work. Gypsies are famous for never working while producing seven to fifteen children while claiming working. It is more common to see Queen Elizabeth than to see a gypsy who is employed. So, their usually an economic drain within their hosts’ nation.

If they gain residence from the government, they’ll destroy the infrastructure within the house by stripping it off its metals, ceramics and sell it as scraps.

They’re usually always drunk at night, and make a lot of mess. They’ll even try to strip your house off its wirings and sell it as scraps.

They’re definitely marginalised people.

while claiming benefits/welfare*

They are literally worse than niggers.

They're on the same level as actual fantasy goblins, and I'm not even exagerating.

they are jews, but stupids and dirty

I lived in south France in Perpignan, when I was young some try to kidnapped me and stole my things

Attached: 1.jpg (640x336, 37.82K)

Warhammer goblins. They will swarm you if you piss them off and devour anything they can get away with.
Pretty docile when alone.

Ask Paul Miller

Somewhere between abos and niggers

Fuck off, retard. They’re Caucasian/Indo-Europeans.

>are they worse than arabs?
of course yes, they are savage people who live like parasites from centuries.

Do you guys have gypsies too or have met them in another place?