Next President of USA?

This (((man))) has recently caught the eyes of GloboHomo, (((them))) and Israel

>how do you know fag?

Simple, im connected to the higher ups

I got 1 thing only to highlight for you guys. Notice how he recently became super famous he was on various reality shows since age 21

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 82.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9pev8FKV_U
streamable.com/mrwfkb
twitter.com/ReachMorpheus/status/1547667545158590464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally an Israeli Jew: sage

wanna know how that;s impossible? I am a Jew living in EU and i am paid to keep an eye on cum drinkers like you and your mum

Nobody becomes “really famous” anymore they just get spammed. Look at the trending section on YouTube sometime

that's a nigger

Is he the one from the video saying broo I fly private jet and no masks, no corona. Of youre rich, covid doesnt exist.

I thought it was pitbull first lol. Who is he

Fuck off you bald big eared cunt. Only retarded incels watch your inane juvenile content.

>vanity worship
Show me in the Bible where the richest most alpha (vain) man retained all the glory.

Are you talking like a faggot or not?

LOL

He's pushed by kikes on youtube and Twitch, he's a chinless kike, with a down syndrome face.

Fuck off , anyone made to rise this unorganically, like Asmon, are in israel's pocket.

Him and his bro recently both had black left eyes after visiting an unknown country and boasting about their networth going from $90M to $xxxM. I said at the time I bet they have joined the black eye club.

Attached: celeb-black-eyes.jpg (1200x578, 149.39K)

>born in DC
>Turned 35 this year
>building a "war room" to take over every social media platform
holy shit he's actually gonna run aint he? will be Trump 2.0 in that he starts running just for business purposes but actually ends up winning

pic of their black eyes?

Also his acting is so bad he can only impress 5 year old with learning issues. His overacting is absolutely ridiculous.

He'll be pic related in a month.

Attached: madcucks.png (304x423, 187.99K)

you can kinda see it here youtube.com/watch?v=K9pev8FKV_U
Especially on Tristan
But there's a much better example somewhere where they are both eating at a restaurant.

If you are talking like a faggot, I don't know what are (or were) the plans of the idiots behind this, but I posted my opinion about it before (everyone should go fuck themselves).

asmongold? can you elaborate?
he was quite critical of bobby kotick

they are kickboxers tho?

streamable.com/mrwfkb
hes a woman beater faggot

They really can't find anything worthwhile doing their dirty jobs in Israel, the new generations are truely shit tier IQ wise, it's over, between that and jordan peterson not impressing muslims that laugh at his attempt to create a one world religion of satanic kike lead, all their fucking wheels are falling apart.

Fucking Israeli boomers and baby boomers can't let go of the wheel of their messianic bullshit.

Peace through power.

Attached: kane.jpg (256x292, 10.69K)

how did their competency plummet so drastically in a single generation?

Kek. Beat me to it.

Nah, you are now using random people as proxies for your homosexual infighting and playing dumb.
Another reason you have to be mass murdered.

not really. one of the blonde chicks is into BDSM
twitter.com/ReachMorpheus/status/1547667545158590464

Attached: wUZpZbfZbh63DzXO.webm (540x540, 1.64M)