Why does Any Forums hate me?

You don't even know me. White people have done a lot of bad things too but I would never hate all white people. So why would you choose to hate all black people? It's not very nice.

Attached: 1658220077193972.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a simple man. I hate niggers.

I don't think Any Forums hates black people who stay in Africa.
>America for whites, Africa for blacks

I love you brother

Attached: 20220520_181829.jpg (1080x726, 201.82K)

Show me da way

Because black means dark skinned victims of white who need to be babysat forever. I don't dislike due to skin color. It's just that there's predictive power

>White people
This means jews, spics, Arabs, Northern Africans, mutts, and other people that can't call themselves European.

I don't hate you as long as you stay out of Europe.

This. So much this. niggers are right up there with kikes, disgusting things.

Attached: 1658110813054927.jpg (777x851, 384.95K)

Pretty sure that's Kenya's flag not Uganda

I do not hate you. I respect some Africans. Still want my country back, we belong seperate.

It is not the mosquito's fault that he bites, yet we still swat him.

N

Dude was Adrian Brody's long lost son for sure, crazy how quick they buried the stories about him and the recent shooter when everyone learned they were Jews

Any Forums hates everyone and everything.
as of now, i only hate anglo-saxons and their colonial extensions.

White people dont hate you, white people hate themselves. They descend from albinos but are so cucked by hubris, they forsake their own ancestors for it. Pity your brother Narcissus, he cant love you because he doesn't love himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Pray for him that he one day finds the courage to accept what he is and where he came from.

Attached: mursi albino.jpg (600x450, 84.87K)

as long as you stay in Kenya you're fine

Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: 1657488625029.jpg (900x1023, 369.27K)

>White people
This means jews, spics, Arabs, Northern Africans, mutts, and other people that can't call themselves European.

I'm Polish and I hate niggers. They ruin all countries they live in. They act entitled like I owe them something.
>muh slavery
Not my problem nigger.

Because they're not white.
It's weird but some non-white people become resentful of themselves and blame all their failures on their race.
Later they come to idolize whites and this causes them to express their self hatred against others.
I'm white and I don't hate you.
Any Forums is.....not white.

Attached: yousonnovabitch.jpg (900x506, 75.7K)

But why? You are not even a white country

Attached: craiyon_123720_Black_people_Are_ugly__violent_And_rude.png (1075x1466, 1.64M)

Are you a bike stealing asshole? You might not be a nigger, with this simple trickā€¦.

Ill pray for you brother.

Attached: kamna albino brother.jpg (886x1130, 107.33K)

I don't hate blacks. I just don't want to live around them.

You're from Kenya. Kenyans are far more respectable than the common american street nigger, who is little more than an animal

I may not be a pretty man but I am not ugly it violent. But why would you care whether a man is ugly or not?
There are a lot of ugly, violent, and rude white people

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Jesus is Lord, King. niggers and kikes are non human children of satan, so fuck them.

Attached: 1656673994342.jpg (354x512, 22.02K)

>Any Forums is.....not white.

Their ancestors were so horrible that other Africans sold them to Jewish slave traders to get rid of them.

Attached: Popeyes.png (1018x770, 686.73K)

never forgetti

Attached: millinocketfuturecapitaloftheethnostate.png (1010x760, 1.87M)

I dont hate you if you stay in your own country

My brother, you do not seem like a very Christian country nor are most anons on Any Forums very good Christians. Jesus would not want you to hate

OST of those fags were from Any Forums tho, amd just started cross posting when the nasheed requests started flooding in iirc

I don't hate all black people, but there are very very few good black people. Most are a net drain on society or safety. The majority of white people are good hardworking people that you would want as your neighbors. In my ideal empire, all blacks would be subject to an interview and process for deportation. They'd be evaluated based on their merits: what they contribute or have contributed to society, their criminal history, and their welfare history. Any thay do not pass a certain threshold of usefulness and contribution to society, if they're a net drain, they will be deported. The ones who are a net positive may stay but I'm willing to wager perhaps 1-2% of blacks are on the level of societal contributions as the average white person. The main focus would be to only keep the tip top of blacks, and in our constitution should be an amendment to permanently only allow our population to ever be a maximum 1% of each other race. So 1% black, 1% beanshit, 1% Asian, 1% Arab, 1% other, and 95% Caucasian. Jews are permanently banned from residency.