Why are women more interested in animals than kids?

So I went to fuck a girl in her house and she called her 3 kittens “her babies”. What the fuck is wrong with women today? Are they fucking sick?

Attached: 2A42310D-CD05-40E6-A69B-84FC039223FB.jpg (634x429, 55.04K)

They actually want children but they have an innate fear that they'll badly fuck it up because they know they're irresponsible and fucking up an animal's life isn't nearly as bad or as likely to happen.

Attached: 1658226371906.jpg (1200x1200, 308.36K)

They're desperate to control anything they can, that's why you see a lot of their influence directed toward Animals, Young Children and Niggers.

You’re a liar. No one on Any Forums actually gets laid.

no, its just you being an autist.
pets and their owners often have a parent-child relationship by people who already have kids (or not).
its just simpler that way.

what else are going to say?
>my pet? my dogs? my doggoes?
have you seen Rambo? that dogmaster referres to his dobbermans as his babies and is really sad when they are stabbed to death by Rambo.
it has probably been this way since we started domesticating animals.

you've been making "white women hate" threads here all week with that same flag

Attached: rough draft.png (700x1064, 570.53K)

some of you are alright but some of you like OP just need to relax..

maybe she is a demon and gave birth to 3 kittens? how strong is your pullout game stavros? maybe you'll be surpised soon

It satisfies their natural maternal instincts but is way easier and is way less of a commitment than an actual child

>What the fuck is wrong with women today?
No fluffy tail, no soft fur, no long ears.

Attached: e352bc3a37afc863b4948e5f3e7fc98c.jpg (2048x2732, 283.19K)

Natural instinct to have kids but boomers and jews spammed society with "kids bad" propaganda. Coupled with women being fucked in the head and unable to form relationships. Also the economy is always bad and the best way to have a job is to either be 1 in a million PHD in all the technology or have friends who can get you a job.

the information age has allowed young prospective parents to learn how horrible parenthood is. The screaming, the sleep deprivation, the misbehavior, human children are nasty little devils. Nevertheless, some people are stupid enough to want kids despite this, which is fine for them. Just don’t try to force your miserable lifestyle on the rest of us.

Animals are easier to handle, plus if all fails you can put it to sleep.
Can't do that to a child.
Seriously most people don't need or want children-the breeder cult propaganda must end.

>The screaming, the sleep deprivation, the misbehavior, human children are nasty little devils. Nevertheless, some people are stupid enough to want kids despite this, which is fine for them. Just don’t try to force your miserable lifestyle on the rest of us.

THIS.

Having kids is slavery of the worst kind.

Caring for children: Hard
Caring for animals: Easy

Nobody wants a family if he or she can help it, it's just unnecessary stress. Dying out if preferable to dealing with family bullshit.

Unfathomably based

They turn to animals because it's too late for them to have kids, their eggs are already rotten and no man wants them. The animals are a coping mechanism.

I'm 45 and childless
I wanted to have kids
My father was one of two children, both of which had kids
My mother was one of six children, all of which had kids
I am one of five children, only two of which had kids
I was very depressed about not having kids until only recently
I was depressed
because my parents wanted me to have kids
because all my peers had kids
but then I looked around and realized, only to have kids would not make me happy
Once I had kids, the goalposts would move to having successful kids
As I realized this, I took stock in the children of all the people around me
All of them are failures
All of them are vaxxed globohomo goy sheep normies
All marriages ended in divorces and custody battles and lifelong financial destruction for the parents
Only so they could produce totally worthless and weak offspring that won't survive the coming purge
It's like a weight was lifted when I realized this
With kids, I would have just been the guy from Falling Down
The kids don't want to become what I want them to become, the wife would destroy the marriage, my entire existence would be a ruin

I shouldn't have kids in this country, I need to emmigrate somewhere where women can't destroy the family and children respect the wishes of their elders first
Can you tell me, where is this place? I will go there, just tell me.

this

Attached: 1758034549.gif (455x250, 3.06M)

>Can you tell me, where is this place?
Doesn't exist, men all over the world complain about the exact same things.

That doesn't explain all the sub-40 women with the same opinion though.

>jews spammed society with "kids bad" propaganda.

I don't need Jews. My friends with children are lesson enough.
Their lives are shit.
The only one that isn't suicidal wreck is a guy who turned having children into a cult, and talks about it like drug addicts talk about heroin.

Yeah, they are like pic related.

They think they are realy their pets parents and they fuck them up badly. My Sister has 2 cats also calling her her babies. They are poor abused creatures. Cant stand her at all.

Attached: 204387191-ttg___super_elmyra_world_2_by_luigistar445-d3dj3fw.jpg (757x1056, 106.77K)