Have you ever unironically had to refer to someone as "they/them"?

Have you ever unironically had to refer to someone as "they/them"?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1080x1602, 309.02K)

no, I live in poland so if i'd refer to single person in plural form, people would think im mentally unstable

I refer to all OPs as faggots. Accurate 99% of the time.

Attached: horseshoetheory.jpg (460x401, 31.11K)

>unknown gender
Come back when there's anything unknown about a man in a dress.

Kek 10/10 breddy gud

No/never

but who are "they"?

Attached: qui.png (697x641, 31.66K)

>Have you ever unironically had to refer to someone as "they/them"?
Only when talking about groups of people.

No. Not a thing here since ~70s. We say you instead. Saying they/them is rude and is something only zoomers do that have learned to speak more from english then swedish.

People with they/them pronouns almost always not worth talking about so no.

No thankfully. We were dealing with a third party company at work fairly recently and in their email signatures they had pronouns which I thought was really gay but they are were all he/him for men and she/her for women. At an old job there was a tranny, a female to male and I didn't even know she/he was transexual for the longest time and just called her a girl. I just thought she was a lesbian who wore trousers. To be to fair to her she never made a fuss about anything.

in Czech language we have this thing:
you (thou) - ty - singular form, used to adress friends, someone you already know and agreed on "tykaní"
you - vy - plural form, used similarly to "Sie" in german, addressing single person like this shows respect, used all the time everywhere until both parties agree on the former friendlier form of addresing

I used they/them from time to time before this whole pronoun bullshit was a thing because that's how you refer to someone without referring to their gender.

Here’s the thing… you don’t have to do anything. In fact, the more you comply, the worse this situation gets.

Just say, “im not playing your game kid” and continue talking to them like a normal person

Yes, I'm forced to unironically had to refer to someone as "they/them"? most times.

I've autistically trained myself to always mentally process "What would the postal dude say" before answering. As stupid as it is it works wonders at talking with faggots. Bullying keeps the world in check

Missed opportunity to say it/its

Yes, they are legion

I just use people's names.

I was watching a Chris Chan documentary (by that Geno Samuel guy)

and people in the comments were unironically calling Chris Chan they/them
fucking retards I tell you what

Attached: tzinkg.png (660x574, 89.26K)

hell no and there's no way i'd do it either. idgaf about shekels

yeah

>sie
It’s both the 3rd person singular feminine personal pronoun and the 3rd person plural one. To be formal you capitalize it. Which is very similar to today’s Italian, where you use “lei”; the singular 3rd person feminine pronoun that’s capitalized (Lei) to show formality.

The situation in your pic doesn't show anything. It's fairly normal in casual speech to refer to an unknown person as "they", either because you're speaking generally or don't know whether they're a man or woman. But a known person cannot have the pronoun "they."

>It's fairly normal in casual speech to refer to an unknown person as "they"
Btw, isn’t this grammar 101?

Based proper English speaker.

Attached: 18jwl2.jpg (568x335, 63.22K)

Only when they/them are thrown in the pit in batches

It should be but tranny activists like to distort things like this to confuse people and make them accept their pronoun nonsense.

yes i use it to refer to multiple people of both sexes.
i also use it when someone has an ambiguous name, i don't know their sex, and i'm too lazy to look it up.
just like normal people do.

that quite a fucking meme, buddy. not sure how many people would recognize it.

Never. Only heard of one person IRL, a friend of a friend of a friend, who uses those because my friend was warned about it by #2 before they all went on a trip. I honestly have more respect for trans people than nonbinary ones, but just like with trans people I would rapidly push them out of my social circle because they're guaranteed to be gender obsessed and hypersensitive