Guns needs to be illegal in USA

Why are americans obsessed with guns? You could never rest, you are nowhere near safe anywhere cus someone csn just pull out a glock on you whenever someone goes crazy or loses the temper. You send your kid to school? How many school shootings you guys had in the US? Meanwhile in Europe i dont have to worry at all. Even if you like guns you can go to a shooting range.

Attached: images.jpg (175x288, 10.36K)

there's countries that own guns
and there are countries that got trianon'd

poopoo pee on your shitty thumbnail image faggot

Gypsies will be 40% of your workforce by 2050.

There is no relation between the two. Even if you give everyone weapons you can lose a war.
But i unserstand you are hostile becsuee you cant even defend yourself in school, you cant carry your 'protector' there huh? Meanwhile some psycho goes in.

pew pew lesser nation

Better than your abomiNATION.

Imagine being shot in a school.

Gay Eurotard thread. Anyone who replies to it after this post is a certified AIDSlord.

Attached: HowGunsAreUsed.jpg (1029x4529, 1.45M)

>USA one of the highest murder rate

There's good reason your country doesn't have free speech.
IDIOT LIKE YOU!

Imagine being Italian lmfao. Sad.

Now do the statistics again but with niggers removed.

>Meanwhile in Europe i dont have to worry at all
We just have to worry about how to remove our governments when they go rogue. I'd prefer having the guns.

The jews and jewish ATF leader just illegally denied home built suppressor for tax stamp approval and nobody made a peep.

Schools are gun free zones in the US, so this has be debonkeed. Also key word psycho so guns aren't the problem mental health is.

Guns are necessary now with the shitskin population growing by the day

You literally can't stop thinking about them huh?

As Socrates once put it - "Go Fornicate Yourself"...

More truth to the pudding that "Law Abiding Citizens" are weak ass fucking faggerinos.

Imagine being a slave instead of a citizen

One person could own Infinite Firearms, still can only fire Two at a time (not very accurately)

Niggers need to be illegal in USA

Why are americans obsessed with niggers? You could never rest, you are nowhere near safe anywhere cus nigger csn just pull out a glock on you whenever the nigger goes crazy or loses the temper. You send your kid to school? How many niggers you guys have in the US? Meanwhile in Europe i dont have to worry at all. Even if you like niggers you can go to a ghetto.