It is ridiculous that my country wants to get in the EU, when over 60% of this damn country is not indo-european

It is ridiculous that my country wants to get in the EU, when over 60% of this damn country is not indo-european

Somebody please nuke us

Attached: geneticreality.png (640x548, 58.9K)

who are you again

>country

>e3b1
Kek how did all those north africans get to the balkans fucking albanians are so weird.

Whatever, it'd be a country if it were full of actual europeans but it's not.
And keep in mind that study is from 2005 so the numbers of these shitskins has increased since then.

haha peepee go brrr

Thing is not even scientists are certain of that. But they're all over Europe.
I think they came mostly around the time of the Byzantine Shithole.
That's when you start to see darkies represented en masse in frescos and stuff.

Admittedly countries like Greece got it way way worse with the shitskins than Albanian territories but still the situation is pretty bad.

>Kosovo
>country

Attached: 16458062839980.jpg (962x600, 40.22K)

you call that a "country?"

kek, based serb

I'm gonna buy an apartment in Kosovo soon. €40 000,-
And when Kosovo joins the EU it will be worth triple.
Handrub.jpg

>country

Attached: 1654659599121.jpg (400x400, 24.28K)

is it true that if you enter serbia from kosovo you will not be controlled but be arrested for illegal immigration later on ?

Your logic is flawed, if we follow trends countries that enter EU zone lose approximately 25% of population due to economic migration(Croatia Romania Hungary Bulgaria) who is going to live in that apartment? Explain?

Attached: 1651984088813.png (496x550, 186.55K)

YWNBAC

Yes, we do not recognize Kosovo and its borders so you technically entered country illegally also planes that travel to Kosovo are forbidden to enter our airspace

Attached: 1651010815173.jpg (1024x1024, 76.18K)

Please stay away.

Nobody cares you schizos
Focus on the real subject

Depends, do you enter through a "internal" border crossing or using a Kosovo Serb smuggling route?

Stay away from what? Serbia?
I've never been there nor do I care to ever visit.

Thank you!

>who is going to live in that apartment

Africans or Afghan refugees

How is E1B not "white" or European? By that logic R1B is Asian.

Unironically, I'm white, so it's not like I'd do any damage or whatever.
No Albanian really wants to go to Serbia anyways because they're paranoid and think they'd get attacked.

They go to Germany bro we catch them by hundreds they dont want to stay here... Our Musolini cosplayer always likes to take a picture with them to impress Victor Orban of Hungary.

Attached: 42342342.png (603x717, 486.27K)

It is the subject, you retard.
If Kosovo =/= not a country, then obviously that goes along with your sentiments that it is pure idiocy to have it join the kike country gang.