HAPPENING - SPAIN ON FIRE

HAPPENING - SPAIN ON FIRE
Should have trusted the science
>video shows the moment Angel Martin Arjona - who was using a digger to carve out a trench around his village - gets caught by the rapidly advancing fire in Tabara near Zamora, 50 miles west of Valladolid.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11027045/Europe-heatwave-Man-barely-escapes-Spain-wildfire-life.html

Attached: 1638738368352.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trench around his village
dude got a village and need to dig it himself. that blows. village people are recording him doing so? no wonder these idiots need eu gibs for every step they make

yes drive into the fire good idea

His village as in the village he lives in

Should have taken a play from canada. If you fight fire; it wins.

>Should have trusted the science
You have. Your media are obsessed with climate change, especially The Guardian. You haven't rooted for Russia. That is your problem.

They are arson fires and the media blame climate change when the government forbade clearing the forests these years.

Bump

There are fire in Italia and France too. I know 2 of them are crominals here and for the other they said an electric problem from a car is at the origin... Who start the fires ? Niggers or WEF agents ?

Excalibutor the Angel of flames

Spain

All we can ever do is film like we are not really there at all. Just film and watch and never try to assist in anything.
The vegetated damned

>Nooooo you should have listened to the ꜱoyintists, now pay up more taxes to save the earth.

Fire should be shot in the back of the head.

>the least retarded spaniard

I'm waiting for a hit on the west coast of the United States.
Anyone with a bone to pick could easily burn CA to the ground in a weekend with their messed up land maintenance.

He died doing what he loved, which I assume was having his lungs rapidly fill up with smoke.

These fires are always lit up by "climate activists" as they were in Australia a few years back, and then in America, and now in Europe.

They always light them up when media focus tunnel visions onto "global warming".

Attached: 1646801019754.png (1688x2579, 650.15K)

>just drives into a fucking wildfire

Kek, what an idiot. He's lucky to be alive.

Member when forest fires were common and not exploited by globohomo?

>as they were in Australia a few years back

> [black summer] About 0.09% of the fires in New South Wales were found to be deliberately lit, and all of these were minor spot fires, found the NSW Royal Commission report, and the federal equivalent firmly pins climate change as a major cause.

Should've found a farmer with a cultivator like we do in America

>appeal to MSM publication and/or appeal to a post-globohomo government's biased statements

tiresome and predictable

Attached: 1635774533705.png (815x818, 503.1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8

remember, the vast majority of fires are started by people
show me evidence of a single natural fire starting without humans being there?
the only way I can think of a natural fire is from hot lava flow/volcano or maybe lightening strike?