Crossing the street to avoid black people

So, yeah.

This is something I experienced on an almost weekly basis years ago while working on the upper westside of Manhattan on the graveyard shift.

I would exit the subway at 12AM - 2AM and come out right across the street from Central Park on a street lined with some of the most expensive apartment buildings in the world.

I would then walk about 5 blocks to my job and the streets were practically deserted with the exception of one or two of the doormen for those apartment buildings standing outside or in the lobby and drinking some coffee.

Anyway, on the occasion that someone was out and about and walking towards me, most of the time they would cross to the other side of the street when they saw me coming.

And it always weren't the people you expect.

Some of the shortest white women would walk by me and sometimes say something like goodnight.

But the white dudes almost always crossed the street and these were huge dudes who were over 6ft. tall, while I myself am 5'6" on a good day.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you, why do you (white people) do this?

Why do you believe this is a good strategy for avoiding trouble?

If someone was really out there looking to harm people, do you really think crossing to the other side of the street would stop them?

They could just cross over there and get to you.

It's highly irrational and makes no sense.

I've always fantasized about quickly crossing to the other side as soon as I see the other person start cross, just to see what their reaction would be.

Attached: 2334437949_da59eba865.jpg (500x500, 52.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/
educateagainsthate.com/
splcenter.org/
youtu.be/YoZdLcfnWv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FA13041C-ABDB-4FB5-A12C-1A3C1115AE3D.jpg (600x1052, 118.15K)

go
back
jamarqus

I've been attacked by black people 7 times in the past two years. Usually crackheads. I am sorry that your race is the same race as the one that the CIA fed crack cocaine to in order to achieve global hegemonic power. It is not your fault. Please let me walk on the other side of the street. Sometimes I'm tired and I don't want to hear how someone needs $13 to buy baby milk or their baby will die at 3 AM.

Yeah you might sucker punch me if I walk too close. I've seen what you people do.

just hate niggers and don't want to deal with them
simple as

Attached: 1480979804669.jpg (240x180, 16.15K)

This is what women want all ugly/poor men to do. It's disgusting.

Attached: Sexism.png (500x500, 248.04K)

This

I do it to everyone because I hate interacting with people.

>I've seen what you people do.

And I've seen what you people do as well.

Attached: HIROSHIMA THUMBNAIL IMAGE - Tyler Bamford-2.jpg (960x720, 169.9K)

>pass nigger on the sidewalk
>he sucker punches you as you can't see him
>five of his baboon friends rush out from a back alley, beat the shit out of you and rob you blind
versus
>go to the other side
>see nigger follow you to the other side
>have enough time to react, can either flee, get your gun or whatever self defense tool is allowed in your state
Really not that hard to understand, NIGGER.

I'll take things that never happened for 200 Alex

nigger

Why do you give a shit?

>AY DEY CROSSING DA STREET MENG DA'S FUCKED UP YO

>tripfag
>memeflag
>reddit spacing
>totally happened and then everybody clapped

>It's highly irrational and makes no sense.
It does make sense. By crossing the street they force the nigger into a situation where he either keeps walking or shows intent by also crossing. This lets people prepare and also makes robbery harder for the nigger because he can't as easily sucker punch his victim

>sucker punch
>sucker punch

If the first thing on your mind that pops up when having to walk by a black person is, "I've got to be careful. They might sucker punch me!", you clearly need to be in therapy for some underlying anxiety issue.

>the left
Positively cannot meme

around ______, never _____

If you cross over to follow me then I'm given advance warning. If you don't then nothing happens.
Whereas if I simply pass by you in close quarters I'm leaving it up to chance.

Attached: 889CE47C-BA89-4382-A0B1-8701E430D3D4.jpg (604x1059, 95.2K)

Well maybe if niggers didn't sucker punch people so often we wouldn't be so worried about it?

I "give a shit" because it made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I eventually came to the conclusion that I wasn't the problem and it was they who were the problem.

Young black males are the most violent “humans” on earth. This is what the data show.
Not all snakes are poisonous but you don’t pick up ones you don’t recognize

It’s called “not relaxing”.

Crossing the sidewalks will make them feel defensive and insulted, it's like saying "you are a dangerous robbing raping nigger, get away from me". If you make eye contact and walk without acting threatened or scared you have a higher chance of surviving. Bonus if you can act like an undercover cop or if you have a gun.

You're not black.
niggers have zero impulse control.
women have no self preservation instincts.
crossing the road means you can't sucker punch me, because i can see you following if you cross too and i'll have my knife ready.

Attached: 1593112360721.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Yes. It is very rational to assume that a being with lack of impulse control and the predisposition to violence and crime might act in such a way. I wouldn't want to get to close to a random 40kg girl taking out her pitbull for a walk, shit is asking to get bitten.
Some of you niggers might be alright. Unfortunately you don't get to vet strangers on the street so it's better to assume that you will follow your ape-like nature until proven otherwise.

Fuck stinking niggers thats why. When you see a wild feral animal do you walk straight at it?

Jealous? You'll never be that smart

Can I see the FBI statistics on how likely you are to get sucker punched by a black person when walking by them?

Your type always has jpegs and sketchy pdf links to statistics on these things.

>If someone was really out there looking to harm people, do you really think crossing to the other side of the street would stop them?
It would make it more inconvenient for them, so you would be less likely to be blindsided.

I would cross to the other side of the street just to make a chimp angry. Sounds funny desu.

Cry more, nigger

Around blacks, never relax.

There's over 40 million black people in the U.S. and this is just one video.

You only thought you were doing something wrong because you took it personally, when they don't care about you as a person, it's just problem avoidance based on probability. If you dressed in a tuxedo it would happen less, if you're wearing timberlands and a baseball cap at 2am after your work shit they're going to avoid you. If I saw these chaps walking up to me at 2am I'd cross the street too.

Attached: 0261cf46821ad4c78ddcbd5ca6018fcf.jpg (712x660, 94.93K)

>stays on same side of the street
>accidentally looks at nigger wrong or slightly brushes shoulder
>nigger gets instantly offended
>YOU GOT A PROBLEM WHITE BOY? YOU WANNA START SHIT?
>suckered punched and robbed while unconscious by 10 of his nigger friends who crawl out of the alleyways like cockroaches.

Niggers are like pit-bulls: you never know what's going to trigger them and send them into a violent rage.

Seething

I'm not going to be the next webm posted that everyone posts "he relaxed" in response to.
I won't always cross the street depending on area/time/situation but at midnight in NYC I definitely would.

Life ain't about you.

Tongue my anus nigger

Attached: nigger.png (717x168, 9.23K)

>Why do you believe this is a good strategy for avoiding trouble?
>If someone was really out there looking to harm people, do you really think crossing to the other side of the street would stop them?
it gives you time to react. you walk by a nigger and get suckerpunched without warning. you cross the street, the, come after you and you get aware they are up to something and can mentally prepare

Attached: 1653419434357.jpg (125x98, 2.66K)

Let's see how you cross the road around that!

Also nice spacing, fag

Attached: 1657479786707.png (285x208, 61.07K)

Show your flag

I used to work in Holland, niggers in Europe can't fight. Makes sense I bet we could colonise Africa with a bunch of bats and a free afternoon

>If you dressed in a tuxedo it would happen less, if you're wearing timberlands and a baseball cap
This is another thing. How you present yourself matters a great deal. If you look like a thug expect people to assume you are.

There are thousands of other videos next to that one. The percentage is significant enough to make people notice. You might feel insulted as much as you want. People should not risk their security to placate you.

Only a nigger gets butthurt over the fact that people don't want to interact with them. I'm a big intimidating dude too. Most women find it comforting because I'm white but on the off chance they are scared and avoid me do I give a fuck? I don't know I've never noticed or cared enough about what fucking strangers are doing.

The nigger ego is so fragile it is embarrassing even by nigger standards.

How can I avoid upsetting black people by crossing the street but also avoid getting attacked and mugged by black people when I don't cross the street to avoid them? Or is this just the tax white people have to pay for years of slavery and oppression?

Take a picture of your hand with a timestamp, prove you're actually a nigger.

>Be me
>Walking back home at 2AM
>Middle of winter
>It's pretty dark
>Guy coming the other is even darker
>Probably around 5'10 nigger
>Start to think about the best course of action
>Switching side won't save me (like OP said)
>Brain on overdrive
>Before I can set up a plan, nigger goes in the middle of the street
>Walk past me
>Goes back on the sidewalk once he's far past me
>tfw I remember I'm a 6'1" Chad
>Massive shoulders
>Was fully clothed for a winter nightwalk: everything was covered but my eyes
>Look like I'm packing an extra 50 pounds under my winter coat
kek, I am the terror in the night. At that moment, I understood why I never got jumped even in the shadiest neighorhoods.
>"user, you went through X ghetto at 3 AM after the party? You were lucky"
I heard that speech a dozen times.

Pretty funny you want credit for not attacking strangers.

And don't ever forget it, motherfucker.

>They could just cross over there and get to you.
You solved it but don't understand why.
A person crossing the street to avoid someone is rude but fair.
A person following that crosser means they've got their sights on you.
It forces the person to show their aggression openly while giving you time and distance to react.

Your people are dangerous. Ghetto blacks even know this. It's "high class" pampered niggers who think you're exactly the same as whites, because you're ashamed to be black and wish you were like us. Deep down you know this to be true

How many of those search results are for attacks that were sucker punches that occurred from just walking by some black randomly?

The issue is, people like me as I was back then are being made to feel like they don't belong because of people who are crossing to the other side of the street, when they've displayed no signs of aggressive/violent behavior.

>Ok, you posted 1,000 videos of blacks attacking people randomly. There are 40 million black people in the U.S., you have a 95% chance of NOT being attacked when passing a black male under 50 years old. You're really going to cross the street over 5%?

Yeah when I'm walking on the street I'm always terrified a white person will drop an atom bomb on me. Happens all the time

Attached: 1657939598180.gif (450x253, 1.65M)

>when they've displayed no signs of aggressive/violent behavior.
You displayed your black skin, that's warning enough.

Niggers don't understand the difference between conventional warfare and interpersonal etiquette.

If you follow me across the street, I know you're looking for trouble and I'll start hitting you before you hit me. Black cunt

This, but it doesn't surprise me that a fucking NIGGER wouldn't have the spatial IQ to understand it.

It's because you smell bad

This.
If niggers could wage war on such a scale they'd have done it allready

Maybe stop playing the knockout game, then, or else that image might be your neighborhood in due time.

Also go back to Any Forums dumbass.

Black people are tribal and are more likely to take things as a start to fight. Just like every animal is different. Some you shout at, some you don't turn your back to them. Black people have this same sensation if you make eyecontact with them. Black people also are notorious for pushing inyour private space as a way to dominate everyone they pass. If you don't move they subconsciously take this as a challenge.
White people have a behaviour called the "duschenn smile" that can be seen up to 100 feet away. It's a smile that you cannot fake. Black people don't do this and so subconsciously are seen as being aggressive. The duschenn smile is how europeans typically display they're not in the mood for a fight.
This is also why 90% of the time you get a bad feeling about someone, you're probably right. You subconsciously try to notice this smile. People with bad intentions will not have it, and you cannot fake it. (When I refer to the smile I'm saying a resting face that's indicative of your current mood.)
Black people don't do this even if they're in a good mood, they still look aggressive. It's a genetic and cultural thing they don't do.
Another perfect example is how cats wag their tails when they're about to fight and most dogs wag their tails to play. This is why cartoons always associate dogs and cats as enemies.

>and it always weren’t
Do you mean “and it was never” you stupid fuck?

To be fair, short white women are the niggers of their height/gender.

They unironically want to be raped or just love socializing to see whose interested in their short stature and petiteness.

Truly the scum of the earth in my experience, they are like they shit that floats to the top of women who love attention and adrenaline rushes and obsess over their looks, which is all of them. Also they tend to have a tomboyish "I'm small but I'll fuck you up" fiery mentality.

Wouldn't be surprised if this nigger was telling the truth.

Pic Related: What I'd rather fuck than another short white woman

Attached: 56788.jpg (1244x694, 56.6K)

I don't switch sides to avoid blacks although I ought to, can you tell me why they're always rapping under their breath? No headphones in or anything just muttering to themselves like a schizo.

>It's highly irrational and makes no sense.
American culture: "If I don't want trouble the other guy automatically also doesn't want trouble."
Just liberturdian things.

I don't think you are safe even on the other side of the street nowadays

You are. By not starting a nigger led movement to domesticate niggers into semi-passable decent humanoids. If you're not willing to do that much, shut the fuck up.
You got everything and you decided to shit on the hand that feeds you. Now you're whining because people don't like being bitten all the fucking time. Boo fucking hoo. I used to have sympathy for your retards. Until I saw the uncut police cam footage and the trash your kind uploads to flex like some deranged animal. And then I looked into the statistics. Everything you have is far too good.

They assumed you were homeless and would ask for gibs. And you should know by now nobody here can handle face to face interaction.

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor."

I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet.

Please leave this website NOW. They are trying to radicalize you by pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes and "juju bongos."

But this hatred has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folks), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate. Together we can prevent another Buffalo.

Use these resources:
>Your child, a far-right extremist? 11 early radicalization signs
iqfy.com/early-signs-of-radicalization-extremism/

Educate Against Hate

educateagainsthate.com/
>Southern Poverty Law Center
splcenter.org/
>FBI Submit a Tip
1-800-CALLFBI

Why wouldn't I want to get as far away from a nigger as possible? In the case one of you apes actually do want to mug me then I'd have enough time to react if I'm further away.

How did your monkey brain not think of that?

Yeah? It's because you in fact don't belong you stupid subhuman fuck.

Attached: 1655398436800.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

youtu.be/YoZdLcfnWv8

It’s because of the smell

>can you tell me why they're always rapping under their breath?
>....fuckaniggabishigonnahopdawhipandflip....
It's their innate musical talent, they just can't help themselves.

They cross the road because so many negros do that. It's become a genetic memory, now you may be a nice negro personally but your kind is known for this. If you want to blame anyone blame all the niggers that attack people randomly.

It’s a legitimate concern.

Attached: 30F6106C-1762-44AE-BFD1-CAB6A4E744F5.jpg (1024x684, 63.65K)

White men are literally the only group with situational awareness.

Niggers ALWAYS size up strangers and try to seem bigger. You would know this if you were actually black.
So blame your fellow blacks, hypothetical nigger, not us.

This poster is Chinese. Do not reply.

Because, you're a nigger !

Attached: 1655897812621.jpg (235x215, 7K)

>NBA shirt
>kid probably loved niggers cuz society told him to

>Anyway, I wanted to ask you, why do you (white people) do this?
Minimize risks

Attached: 1658224614303630.jpg (500x500, 60.42K)

We must getting better if (((you're))) having to openly shill like this. Sorry kike, the people are waking up to the niggers antics.

Crossing to the other side of the street because the person walking towards you is of a race of people you don't particularly care for is just place racism.

Are you admitting that you're a racist?

Attached: 1655740183422.webm (636x720, 2.95M)