Pennsylvania woman with monkeypox denied health care cause they’re not prepared to deal with monkeypox yet

Pennsylvania woman with monkeypox denied health care cause they’re not prepared to deal with monkeypox yet
worldstar.com/videos/wshh7st8u1dmaTIeb5ec/quotwe-are-f039dquot-pennsylvania-woman-with-monkeypox-says-you-can039t-trust-the-healthcare-system-amp-we039re-all-damned

Attached: CDF7F348-8B15-4132-85FA-1C6CD93B1C55.jpg (982x970, 165.33K)

Kys shitskin

>monke flag
>monke make thread about monke pox
>planet of apes has arrived

Attached: CF7963E6-AE88-4B96-B005-1D418AC19215.gif (400x306, 1.44M)

Attached: tumblr_nn8dubt7yJ1rowenko1_500(1).gif (499x376, 503.25K)

Welcome to 2019

Attached: Braxton2.png (616x576, 358.36K)

Totally normal Hospital protocol.

>Can't help you vaxxie, go back out in the general public and get some groceries or something.

WTF are these retarded sources? Post soem real article, Reuters, NYTimes. Not your cringy fringe alt right tabloids.

>be woman
>sleep with bisexual man
Why do they do this?

NYTimes is worse.straight up American Pravda.

Based Star Trek: Voyager Poster.
In fact, my all time favorite episodes were with Braxton.

Doctors in PA are all shit. We hire all the most stupid people, nobody knows what they're doing and they're always giving you the run around racking up insurance charges for pointless office visits.

Worldstar is ironically more credible even if it's a nog website. Posts original sources, not second hand biases on congressional investigations or opinion pieces like the New York Times.

Love how mad you are. Struck a nerve, huh?

Man I wish I could turn back time to 2019, was a based year. Last good year in my life before things turned shit

Sciencelet here. Why don't humans just execute people at the start of diseases like this to stop it spreading to other people on a large scale?

No, I don't think I'm the one mad Hans. I just spent years in multiple different degrees, and am constantly aware how things that are considered "credible" are actually second hand sources, or worse third hand sources, or actually just opinion pieces.

I actually don't trust the video that I just watched on the WorldStar article, because that's a Pennsylvania young Yenta giving the story. But despite that, it IS a first hand source, which makes it more credible than the New York Times that uses sources many times removed or just the opinions of journalists when they don't have a story and need to fluff it.

(I can kind of read the seething going into your post, and can only imagine that seething wojak picture of him shoving a dildo up his ass, but with a German flag in the background. Just stating how academic integrity is maintained through sources.)

Its only a mild disease bro. Not a zombie apocalypse yet.

is this shit real or a psyop i cant tell anymore

It's real, 10% hospitalization rate

Attached: diosmio.jpg (1968x8512, 2.85M)

can you catch it from air and breathing? or only touching faggots and niggerpoxers? should i be hand sanitizing after touching shopping carts at the store?

Fwiw, you can find similar stories on twitter/tiktiok/and from people if you ask. One of my coworkers' kids lives in NYC and her friend got a weird rash. Went to go get tested and they wouldn't because she wasn't a gay male. No, my coworkers kid is not a tranny.
Both. It is real and has really gained some function, but they won't acknowledge it. The psyop portion of it is that it is just (((just))) a gay STI...they won't acknowledge this one's true potential until winter when it starts mixing with CoVid and the flu.

Attached: LMAOEVEN.jpg (621x416, 48.07K)

>today I remind them

Attached: Coincidence I'm sure.jpg (941x255, 32.75K)

and fucking mass shooters killing innocent nonos

>can you catch it from air and breathing?
They haven't admitted it yet, but my assumption is yes.
>or only touching faggots and niggerpoxers?
Yes, the sores are contagious. Weird how they are treating a disease where you traditionally burn the bodies as just an (((STI))).
>should i be hand sanitizing after touching shopping carts at the store?
Probably. Absolutely do NOT use public restrooms if you are in or close to a major city.

Attached: MPXDRC1.jpg (432x412, 49.81K)

Monkeypox cases are almost 14,000 today too and still rising.

If enough kids and pregnant women catch it, then all hell breaks loose.