Why are white females leaving sweden for Thailand?

Why are white females leaving sweden for Thailand?

Attached: 2D68C195-73C9-441F-A323-AB7EC088CECA.jpg (1125x2106, 725.96K)

Show flag chink toc

btc

>Let's go to the country where even the men look better than we do
I assume self-hatred is what is driving them to do it

Attached: Ladyboy.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

She upgraded ngl. Sweden is infested with foreigners. This was the best viable option for her.

Do they also want underage ladyboys?

AMWF is unstoppable.

Based

Chasing the men who are abandoning them

Attached: 1627994386900.png (680x593, 363.8K)

Would you stay in sweden if you could leave?
And swedes like thailand and i think thais like swedes.

Lol. LMAO.

Less rape?

Now we just wait for the Commie and Canadian flags to samefag and we have representatives for china and all of its colonies

The issue isn't Thais liking Swedes its that Swedes don't like Swedes. Any european apparently hates their own citizens which is why the 'sexpat' archetype is being replaced by the young 'global workforce' traveller in Asia.

Think about it, you can't complain about your own government or society or you get cancelled, you are made incredibly unsafe at all times by these choices but again you can't even mention pattern recognition.

Moving to Asia means: less globo nonsense, less tax, higher quality of life and a certain lack of particular phenotypes - and best of all they can't call you racist as you're becoming part of another culture

This is just white flight 2.0, next step will be going to the moon

To chase more penis

>Why are white females leaving sweden for Thailand?
They aren't.
Fat, ugly, old white men with nothing to lose however are.

You must have misunderstood something in my post.

Checked and true
Working here is comfy af

BASED.

I knew 2 hapas irl and they were both half-swede.

jävla

Swedish man and a swedish wife on that image.
They go to Thailand because of the climate, the subservient Thai and cheap living.

If you haven't been to SEA recently all those fucks got turfed out by COVID because their meme jobs and retirement funds got nuked.

Everyone coming out here is working under the reasonable, unspoken aegis that what is happening in the west is not okay - in fat you fine more cyrpto lolbertarians and low-key realists in the expat population in Asia than back in the west.

Hapas are fucking ugly lel lmao

Almost half of sweden goes to thailand in october. This is when the worst weather in sweden sets in. October - Mars is when i go there.

I dont think there are a single hapa in sweden that is not half thai.
I dont think that is a common opinion here? They seem to do pretty well i think.

what a fag, he puts his arm around him after he says hes a man