+++Breaking+++

+++Breaking+++
JUST IN - Eurozone inflation rises to record level of 8.6 percent.

What will happen this winter?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-19-11-40-29-70_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x457, 124.56K)

Millions of dead europeans, god willing

>What will happen this winter?
Europeans will migrate to Africa

Probably already double of that if you disregard their fraudulent Consumers Price Index Horsepiss.

Jewish numbers it's already like 30%

Hopefully alot of redpilled normies.

You mean it wasn’t already 8.6 percent? Really?

Governments will spend tons of money to fight inflation.

> 8.6 percent
In food and fueld. the actual inflation is actually around the 20~30% mark. Soon everything else will follow. When it gets to housing credit, the suicide and crime rates are going to explode, as well as unemployment and divorces. Afterwards there's going to be a ton of divorced pussy on the market looking for an anchor dick they can latch their lips onto for safety. Drug use and child sex spikes to follow shortly after.

If you're into killing pedophiles, better start preppin, they're a coming

>jul1
it's higher now also kys twitternigger

8.6 percent didnt keep up with the devaluation of the currency stop crying.

Lol

But seriously though I hope the union crashes hard, face first into Brussels.

It's getting interesting now, they would need to raise interest rates now, but if they raise them that would kill Italy, Greece and probably some other nations. It's unironically over.

My guess real numbers are near 30-40%. Anyway dont care apart from 20k in bank all my shit is in busd

Stop welfare programs and bank scams, everything goes to normal. That simple, not magic putin in the sky

just burn 8.6 percent of all the money

Attached: igd0ai.jpg (680x560, 41.91K)

Good thing we haven't joined the euro.

>Official inflation at 8.6
>Unofficial inflation at 30-40%
>Taking into account weaker EUR
Totally cucked EU fags

>?
Food is already way past that
Even the low end shit coffee cream that was 0.99 for years is now 1.15
For fucks sake the cat food I'm buying was 0.49 and with the occasional discount 0.39 ... well it's 0.75 since end of June
Shit's fucked and it's beyond me why people tolerate this shit

They measure it via a "consumer basket" of goods that is supposed to be representative of consumer spending.
Of course it's not, they can cheat to deliberately downplay the price hikes.
Food, fuel and electricity are all up and by a lot.

I don't mean Ill to Europe but Europe or EVROPA is the beating Heart of the world and the light of Civilization. True multiculturalism. I don't care how hard it may be but it needs a hell of a shock to beat again

Attached: images.jpg (487x629, 31.21K)

>consumer basket
They change the items in it all the fucking time
Plus they add shit like board games and suck in it which nobody cares about
Then they add clothes that are heavily discounted and ignore that your electricity bills is now 50% higher
It's all just a giant scam and always has been

Becoming redpilled requires a level of intellectual curiosity that normies don't want to have. They'll just get fed some new narrative and the herd stampedes in a new direction

Why did croatia join the euro last week. It's like boarding the titanic as its sinking. Except now lagarde and ursula can put you in insurmountable debt so they give their accomplises unlimited but increasingly worthless cash

>Europe is the veating heart
And Europe was vaxxed. Clots are already showing.

They always downplay inflation because if something gets a lot more expensive, they assume that people no longer buy it and therefore it's no longer representative of consumer spending

>What will happen this winter?
share with frens?

Attached: shower.jpg (460x446, 65.85K)

It's way too late now brother, bad times ahead.