Why is apocalyptic fear mongering propaganda so commonplace nowadays?

Why is apocalyptic fear mongering propaganda so commonplace nowadays?

It seems like you can't go anywhere on the internet without being inundated by some shill niggers trying to convince you that artificial intelligence is about to take over the world, that we're entering into an era of feudalism, that free speech is dead, that global warming is real even though winters are just as cold as they ever were, that fucking the planet's ecosystem is about to completely collapse even though it has sustained marginal damage at worse, that the ubiquity of internet connected smartphone cameras have made it dangerous to leave the house lest you provoke a social media mob trying to ruin your life for eating food in a funny way and turning your whole existence into a meme. Oh and racism, multiculturalism, feminism and misogyny are all simultaneously about to take over and enslave us.

I'm not new to lies and propaganda, but why does it all have such an apocalyptic bent to it these days? Why does everyone have such a fucking hard on for doom and gloom all of a sudden that they try to see it in places that it clearly doesn't fucking exist?

Attached: 1657161062458.jpg (1080x1670, 628.09K)

To be fair, they have been lying about the data and manipulating records since the early 90s...

Because it sells better.
Normalfags always need to flap their lips, but since they are boring as hell, they have nothing to say. Which is an issue for them.
The news solves that by providing them with an endless amount of hysteria they can use to go
>Did you see the thing on the news today?!
If they simply went "tomorrow it will be 34°C", that wouldn't work really well, but if they go
>UNPRECEDENTED HEAT WAVE! 34°C TOMORROW, EXPERTS EXPECTS DOZENS OF DEATHS!
you just gave that mouth breathing normalfag small talk material for 2-3 days.

The biggest fucking mistake we made was to kill of the Renaissance.

>2013

Globohomo control grid relies heavily on normie fear. It doesn't matter what how ridiculous you think it is, they just need the normie fear.

Pipeline for a tax for air imposed in the common people, wehicle to take away rights and impose digital control on people by a shitty mean of a neoapocalyptical cult.
Totally unelected, they for some reason injected themself in the goverments around the world.
Their "data" is subjective shit that they adapt to any situation in order to be forever right despite shitting up every prediction. They are outside globalist force.

Why would you fight back against the evil dominating the world if it's all just going to end anyway? Why would you plan for the long time, try to build a strong family and community when everything is right about to go to shit? The Cold War, with the threat of nuclear extinction, kept boomers under control. This is ours.

according to actual real science
the earth is going to be cooling off
regardless of human activity.
pic related.

Attached: 1644008688761.png (965x719, 494.69K)

They want to regulate it because they haven't fully exploited yet and it's entering the domain of normal people running them on their home PCs and they don't like that because money is for them and you're supposed to rent.

Rich people trying to get poor people to give up their power.

Attached: bigmac.png (293x348, 314.52K)

any oldfags around from when climategate dropped and remember reading those emails?
lol lmao even

Here's the ultimate blackpill:
Because normies simply don't care. They only care about the falling sword when it pierces their skin. Most people simply are too stupid to consider anything past the immediate present.

That has been debookned!

Attached: impossibru.jpg (700x463, 76.28K)

In 00s we had an unusually warm year, with december temp around -1 -5. Whole runet screeched about climate change.
Next year we had a severe winter - the same people who screeched about global warming said that the severe winter is the consequence of global warming(!).
And then it became muh clamat change. Because what they essentially do is claiming that any type of weather is connected to their theory. And they get buttmad when you call it a theory.

Europe had at least two mini ice ages just in the last 5000 years.

June, 6, 1844
The advent of horse drawn carriages has lead to many road deaths

Lying scumbags the lot of them. I hope we can one day be free of the menace of official lies.
>Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.
You could find proof of career-ending misconduct all over the place, and more was found every week. I will never trust official science ever again.

>Cohen

I thought you knew better Any Forums

Fake news

what is clickbait?

hmm I wonder what could be causing that spike in such a short amount of geographic time? It couldn't be humans pumping out CO2 at an industrial scale for centuries.

Most people eat improper diets which leads to higher amounts of cortisol in the body which leads to stress. The more stressed out a person is the easier it is to manipulate them through fear.

Attached: 1561391462771.jpg (820x1200, 276.72K)

Demoralization, also the instinctive knowledge that the era of the west is over.

this is a bot that posted this same thing on Any Forums

To be fair, 30 years ago i always went sled riding down the slopes of my village. In the last years we get barely any snow, sled riding is impossible.

Attached: wetten-leyen-tonne-DW-Vermischtes-Stuttgart-jpg.jpg (600x286, 23.39K)