Chinese century = the end of the globohomo era

Chinese century = the end of the globohomo era
LGBTQ is rendered illegal and is banned everywhere except in New York
Peace between the Greeks and Turks is established
The Chinese Yuen becomes the world reserve currency, and oil becomes cheap again because the Chinese say so.
Freedom of religion is restored all around the world. You can now be buddhist and no one will give a shit.
Africa is built up and turned into a normal technologically sufficient collective and blacks move back to Africa, resulting in lower crime rates all across western nations all across the board
Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Shakespeare.... all the classics are restored and taught in schools again.

Are you excited yet?

Attached: 1657891512488.jpg (596x753, 92.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xguam0TKMw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very much so. I'd rather be under chink rule than kike rule.

Well, why do chinks come to western countries and study here?

>Brain drain

I mean, they are right, diversity is a joke and tolerance agendas are stupid.

China will release an ethnoweapon that will make the nigger species go extinct. China's colonization of Africa will rapidly accelerate in the absence of hostile wildlife, and the continent will be renamed 'New China.'

According to plan

youtu.be/xguam0TKMw8

The leadership in America is a fucking joke but I doubt it would be much better in China. Maybe so, I don't know. If they help get rid of every faggot, kike, nigger, tranny and other subhumans then sure.

Is this supposed to be a negative story from CNN?

I'll save your link but i'm too tired to focus on a 40+ min documentary right now. Cheers.

>Genociding your slave labour force

Retard

You're not a chink

Chinese government is extremely conservative. It's not that good

watch it with a beer at the end of the day
I'll crack open one in your name

Based and yellowperilled

>thinking china needs more labourers
retard

Take my energy, Chink Bros! You too, Vatnik Bros...
>Defeat Globohomo

Attached: genki-dama-dragon-ball.gif (320x240, 618.2K)

well for once I actually agree with the pooh. That about sums up our problem.

>

Attached: lmmao.png (618x559, 73.91K)

China is part of globohomo newfag. The globohomoing of the former West is just disintegration straight outta Frankfurt school so the Nigs and Arabs and other mystery meat meet no real resistance as they are being brought here as the cattle of the future. They need help while LARPing as conquerors.

You could have made that exact argument about the USA when it was still segregated. There's no telling what China will be like in 50 years.

I'm no fan of the Chinese for the fentanyl and meth crisis, but unfortunately, Xi is right on point.

no evidence presented that it's even a real tweet

dude, america taught the whole world you shouldn't use slaves and pick your own damn cotton.