Would you kill a person who pissed you off big time?

Would you kill a person who pissed you off big time?

Attached: CVaI_-iWsAAzRWm.jpg (628x612, 50.44K)

no, id fuck with their money.

Instead of a person who made me big time happy? Or can I do both? Why do I have to choose?

Killing random nobodies solves nothing.

No dude, I'm not a child any more. And if I were, I'd obviously just cyberbully them by reading their soul, catfshing them and insulting their deepest insecurity...not kill them.

No, its not worth going to prison, i would just cut them out of my life for either an extended period or permanently.

youre a cuck if you dont

It's of utmost importance in a system which is run by psychopaths and wicked people to let them same kind of people run wild in the general populace. Killing of weeds in human form is therefore illegal.

This needs more information. Would I get punished? Would anyone know? What do you mean with "pissed off"?

I would kill everyone because i am the prince of souls darkness of the devil demon.

Yes.

no but whats pissing off big time to you?

Again?

I'd kill a glownigger who tries to entrap me

I lull myself to sleep every night with thoughts of burying my ex alive

Would be too humane, instead pushing them to suicide would be worse but at the same time it's too much effort which could be best spent doing something productive instead. So no, there's no point even in giving enough of a fuck to get them to neck themselves

No. I can play petty games too. And I will win. I grew up with only sisters. I hate doing it, but I can be a cunt too and I am better than women at it (because I'm a man.)

Only two, but nobody cares abouot dead niggers that look like they've been killed in a gang related incident.

Yes, if there was a crime involved, the idiot was about to get away with it and I could do so without going to jail or other problem.

In other words, I'm not a nigger.

Everyday with the women in my life.

Depends what they did.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x257, 23.05K)

I would set him up with CP on his computer