New Mandela Effect

George Harrison died at age 59 in 2002. I know this, because I learned the dates of all the beatles when I was younger. I may be a stupid germ, but I know this one fucking thing with absolute certainty.
We switched the timeline. Now, according to wikipedia, he died one year earlier in 2001. This is definitely wrong.
Please report in if you can confirm this. Check Pages of other celebrities for more possible mandela effects.

Attached: George_Harrison.jpg (1400x735, 167.87K)

>muh musician
No one cares, sage and fuck you

Don't call it a mandela unless you can corroborate the change with other people. There is a separate phenomenon that happens to people individually. It's in the same vein as quantum immortality, or World Tendency from Demon's Souls. If you die you get shunted into a similar timeline but with karmic penalties such as things being more shitty and less true to your personal memory and experiences. In a sense, God has allowed you to live another day but gaslighted you as a chastisement.

The only good beadle

theres a noel gallagher interview where he talks about having a beer with him shortly before he died and he says the year it was in the interview

good luck finding it

kisses and hugs xox

it must be getting really hot in Germany, your brain is melting

Russel Brand was called Russel Brandt at firat
Brian Warner the Judean singer was named Brian Werner in 2001.

Noel Gallagher never used to be a tranny... oh, wait...

People who believe in the Mandela effect are drachenlord-tier retarded.

yes i have died over 350 times in the last 19 years and now i'm stuck here in this hellscape lamenting with you faggots.

There's an album released posthumously in 2002 you mixed those dates

350 times ... so far ...

Attached: G8FV.gif (500x281, 986.87K)

Lol hipster take.
Paul is the best and that kinda indisputable.

he goes on holiday with labour politicians

No Clapton was.

Paul>Ringo>>>George>>>>>John>>Yoko Onahole(not a Beatle but related)

Yeah same. My family and friends in this timeline hate me and are maliciously ignorant. It's hell on earth.

Christ, haven't you got anything better to do with your time?

The guy is a kike, so he is useless and gay by nature.

Will this mind GAYme be disclosed or reverted some time, or is the social credit system of the jews and mongols here forever?

Mandela effect is shared psychosis based on a shitty science fiction understanding of quantum mechanics. Take your meds.

>If you die you get shunted into a similar timeline but with karmic penalties such as things being more shitty and less true to your personal memory and experiences. In a sense, God has allowed you to live another day but gaslighted you as a chastisement.

Sounds eerily accurate to my lived life.

Tim Curry and James Earl Jones died, but are now still alive.

>George Harrison
Literally who