Life unironically has ended because of feminism

life unironically has ended because of feminism

>people used to hate females so much they would drown a baby if it was female because they were useless
>now everyone is a retard and worships females and society is shit
>i remember in the 2000s women used to be kinda chill and try to act like dudes and knew their place
>now they don't do anything but whore around online
>now we have men bending over backwards to send females money while no girl will even touch them
>male virginity has skyrocketed
>now women are flooding and ruining every workplace
>they still have no talents except now they're completely brain dead too
>women cant do anything but dress like whores and take pictures with their iphones
>every modern women literally has no skills except being a whore
>women are in charge of making your tv shows, video games, movies, etc and it has all gone to shit
>every old religion said "KEEP WOMEN THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYTHING"
>now we just treat like them like godly beings and let them do whatever they want and they ruined society

Attached: AC9F0DBF-E874-401F-B8B4-1049E90FA1D9.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en/article/xdm5q7/is-oprah-supporting-the-harvest-of-baby-foreskin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YNBAW

Attached: 1644372487817.png (438x447, 105.08K)

Not feminism, Judaism.

Feminism is a branch of judaism

And (((you))) are letting insane jewish bitches use spying gear on whoever they want.

Pretty sure the man hating feminists all molested the shit out of their sons and majority of generations younger have repressed memories. Casually circumcison is a red flag for a woman just being openly okay with child molestation

In a truly female dominance society. Your dick will be worshipped instead. Clearly not the case here.

Why on earth otherwise would all these men be completely broken and depressed and worship women? Why would they literally be the way they are for any other reason. Men can conquer a country and go to the moon, what on earth could make them all act like complete simps and betas?

My manjawed commie feminist SJW cluster B mother wasn’t supposed to reproduce, but…

Ophrah rub chopped up baby dick on her face and women clap and you're telling me the same women aren't more likely to do evil shit to their sons because they hate men
vice.com/en/article/xdm5q7/is-oprah-supporting-the-harvest-of-baby-foreskin

They told all the women men were pure evil abusers, and then they told the women to act like the men as revenge.

Attached: 1649658349068.jpg (720x960, 90.63K)

I literally think that all or most or many of these simps got molested by their feminst mothers in addition to the circumcision and that's why they are all fucked up now. There's just no other way that they could be this fucked up right now

Holy shit we really should do that to women

atheism is the issue

Fuck off retard

it is true, atheists have no morality. Never been an atheist who thinks killing children for any reason is morally wrong (something people should not do even if they want to do it) or that whoring around is morally wrong. When atheism became popular then moral degeneracy became popular because they have no concept of morality beyond personal taste and what they personally dislike.

I work at a cold storage house. Im doing 70-80% of the work. The female is useless. But the pro is, when i need more hours i just work very slow instead of medium. A dude would be like "bro tell me so we both work slow", but she takes anything. There is no free will. Everything has to be in a certain order for her. She takes anything so serious lol. Before i was in an office SAME shit you can't make that up. Every now and then, also in my currenr company, you have a alpha female that takes no shit on a good level. Those are the only ones i tolerate.

Lack of morality is why you see this is only a problem in places where atheism is common.

uh oh fedoraboy is mad

>what do you mean people abandoning belief in an objective source of truth and good will lead to an inevitable degradation of society!?

I saw all this coming over a decade ago during the science vs. religion days (when Dawkins et al. were doing debates every other day) and the atheists/secularists started pushing for and embracing postmodernism and relativism, and was trying to warn people way back then

Attached: 1603995745338s.jpg (250x246, 8.3K)

Based and dub

You know i suspect it's actually the same issue with women AND jews. Their survival depended on subterfuge for most of recored history, and eventually they grew so good at it that they managed to take over the society. But the thing is - they are good at taking power, but have no idea how to use it properly. The problem we see today are the results of their short-sighted desicions made 100-20 years ago. There are two ways outa this mess. One is to ride the wave back into the simplier times and start anew. Which is the easy to pull but will destroy centuries worth of scientific progress. And other is to change human nature itself which is, ultimately, a root cause behind their fallures. To make slaves that are on biological level incapable of rebelling or to uplift jew and woman into something a normal man would want to serve.

Attached: Homm5.jpg (807x625, 224.16K)

you think about females way too much. i guarantee they're not thinking about you