Is it already save to say that russia won't take Odessa or Kharkov, let alone the rest of ukraine

Is it already save to say that russia won't take Odessa or Kharkov, let alone the rest of ukraine

Attached: 1658131414798835m.jpg (1024x690, 115.38K)

It was safe to say that back in March

Odessa offensive will begin next year and they will wrap it up by autumn, concluding the operation.

Saint OSINT has spoken

YOU HEAR HIM BOYS?

The ukranian government is collapsing as we speak. Their best troops were either fucked or escaped with a massive log between their legs. The only thing Ukraine has of value is Odesa.

Goal posts can be moved forever. The recent one I heard stated that Don bass will be captured by the end of 2022. Before that by the end of summer. Before that in June. Do anyone remember phase 2?

Two more years

They'll just draft some more.

I wish it would be save to say that I will be imported to NYC. I don't give a shit about the outcome in Ukraine.

What's the matter, cuck?

Attached: 1653763067811.png (1280x1280, 762.5K)

Looks like you're going to be featured in a reddit drone video of the front lines compilation techno remix of the top 10 funniest drone kills pretty soon. Lube up and prepare your anus.

Zelensky won't give in until Donbass and Crimea is taken.

Actually I thought they have stalled the offensive and won't be able to take Slavjyansk and Kramatorsk at all because how slow things have become, but it's probably just due to the change of the strategy and we're in for a longer conflict. Severodonetsk really showed us, it only takes one break through and the entire front collapses very quick. I think they will block Slavjansk and Kramatorsk before the winter and will take them in the spring, yearly summer, and after that they will focus on the southern front.

It's very sad that this war is still going. I feel sorry for both sides.
The Ukrainian people don't deserve what's happening, but the Russian's have also been provoked continuously for the last 10 years over Ukraine.

Russia wasn't provoked.

Meanwhile, in real life the hohlonazi bitch cucks are featured on these:

Attached: 1657636023262.jpg (4300x3548, 1.84M)

LMAO, get a load of this subhuman amerishit bitch faggot insect. Who are you trying to fool you filthy fucking impotent CIA cuck maggot?

There were infinite ways to act(starting with not electing Putin for 20 years straight), but Russia decided to go for the most retarded way. They weren’t provoked to INVADE.

Wish to see the true ru govt. casualty estimates in people & armored vehicles. For the 2 upcoming years.

Also its kinda reduciolous to plan a prolonged war for a country where thing change on a whim. Like who will stop a separatist uprising or help Assad if things get bad for him again in the next year?

It's safe to say that jews are evil and behind every major event and evil in the world.

Kek, two more sneeds

Who are you trying to fool here, you filthy fucking subhuman hohlonazi maggot? You think that anybody forgot how much shit your subhuman nazi junta talked exactly prior to the military operation? Filthy stinky fucking subhuman hohlopig maggot, nobody gives a fuck about your excuses now, genocidal piece of rat shit.

Last time Slavyansk lasted 85 days

When people talk about provocations they mean border clashes or shelling

We have already took the punishment, just think about it. It can't become much worse, can it? So why not making the most of it and not going for Odessa. It just doesn't make sense stopping at Donbass now. The causalities, I don't now. As long as media doesn't talk about it, people don't care and the longer this war goes, the harder situation becomes for Ukraine, as the international interest and support dries out.
Syria is not a factor anymore the war is over, everybody got they share of pie.

Where do you see "people" talking about it? I only see some subhuman natonazi amerishit maggot and a hohlopig fag cuck trying to make up pathetic excuses to justify their subhuman nazi junta.