What’s so bad about whites being bred out anyways

What’s so bad about whites being bred out anyways

I see nothing but positives

Attached: 418404A1-C022-4B77-B2BB-3A7D99B1FD20.png (976x850, 627.75K)

The greatest threat to Them

Very cool thread, kike

This but with fags, niggers and kikes.
I see nothing but positives.

They will never get totally bred out.

I've mostly stopped caring because the ones that are left and have resisted miscegenation will only be the strongest and smartest bloodlines that will group together and form enclaves.

Oh trust me it’s happening

gonna be a lot of rusty old, seized up, diesel engines and cranes, and rotting hulls, and crumbling concrete and not understanding glass and cranes with wires that snap, and foundries/forges that can no longer produce, and lathes with no ruler and table machines with know teacher and milling machinery that is seen as magic, and the death of carptentry and the death of brick laying and the death of rivoted iron, and the death of water displacement, and the death of sails, and the death of tiling and the death of ceramics and the death of paper when the barbarians and savages of the world try to use decades of constructed technology to be a CEO of some bullshit company because they're a black latinx woman of color.

all blacks need to be c-suite and that is how all african companies have run for most of history; it is a race to leadership without any of the inbetween.

asians can fill in some of the gaps but they do not have the european spirit of construction, manufacturing and invention.

Attached: cannondale23.jpg (474x316, 33.6K)

Brown people are ugly in the face though, that's a huge downside in my opinion.

Asians do everything whites do but better. We’ll call you when we need someone to raise dogs in a trailer park

if asians did things better they wouldn't need 3 billion people to perform the same tasks as the 1 billion euros. every once in a while they find a thing but it has never been implemented correctly.

>1 billion euros

There's only 700 million white people on the entire Earth.

oh okay. so they're exceptionally efficient compared to the rest of the subhumans. great.

asians are vigorously writing in their journals; the history of man to defeat the hoards after jews destroy whites.

>asians are vigorously writing in their journals; the history of man to defeat the hoards after jews destroy whites.

based

Attached: china future of no whiety.jpg (729x409, 83.54K)

you son of a bitch

Yeah, that's definitely why Whites have dominated the world...

Attached: main-qimg-5c4ace91098ed2884c258062ffc1c155-lq.jpg (448x685, 103.42K)

so disappointing that lazy formulaic shill threads like this get any attention whatsoever

if white people need to go away; i'd hope that china recognizes the value of grecian republic standards. one of the greatest european philosophies. democracy is a scam used to distress republics. no nation, even with 1.25bn people, can ever survive communism, even if it is a pseudo-communism mix while stealing the value of euro economics.

they're above blacks but there is a chance that they fuck it up, too.

im fine with everybody, except for blacks, arabs, jews, homosexuals, transsexuals, any sexual deviant, pedophiles, and other stuff i dont like
otherwise im fine with most people

If we need someone to eat dogs, we'll call you guys for sure

WELKAMO TO DA NEW WOLT

SHO MA YO PUZSY

Attached: wyteboi.jpg (576x573, 55.68K)

this man is the most retarded man to ever be correlated with science, he posts every 8 months about how you can only kiss yourself on the lips in a mirror, he posted it 13 times i think

Who will fuck Asian women if whites go extinct?

Holy based.

me

Uh Asian men, duh.

No lol

Don’t worry you won’t be missed

Name one piece of technology used to write your post that wasn't invented by a white man

Technology will stagnate without whites to invent new things. Asians lack creativity, no soul.

Technology is already too far as it is. Should’ve happened sooner.

whats so bad about all the jews dying out? i see nothing but positives