Brit/pol/

The Tories are so good at diversity.
How can Labour even compete?

Attached: Diversity means listening to bames.jpg (720x646, 180.47K)

BAME/pol/

After a certain point you have to integrate to win. If you said "hey fuck you stupid black people I fucking hate you faggots too" you would lose every election. Anyone who wants to go conservative because they fucking hate liberals so fucking much should be allowed to.

imagine being white and voting conservative in 2022

Attached: dc6f349a7d96e2ec.png (680x510, 589.27K)

And yet, Kemi has more balls than most of the men from both parties and doesn't hate the UK. Shame Raab dropped out though

I hope today is the day London gets nuked

>why doesn’t a system that relies on popular support cater to my fringe anime website views
It’s pointless explaining this shit to brincels, they don’t care about politics, only cope

Conservatives aren't conservative

>checked
The rest of the Tories should be learning from Kemi

Starburst edition
>laura special
>3 go in
>will you win the bonus prize?

Attached: images (45).jpg (225x225, 12.07K)

As Allah wills it my brother.

Nigger

a black female foreigner certainly represents me not like that Indian guy

Attached: gtrtgrtgre.jpg (769x656, 70.38K)

Liz Truss stands above you on the bed. You can see she’s not wearing any knickers. The restraints prevent you moving away as her hairy unkempt snatch inches closer to your mouth. You’re trying, willing yourself, don’t get hard, don’t get hard, don’t get hard but she’s lowered herself enough now to delicately lift your bulging shaft with her fingers. You shut your eyes and hear her whisper “This is mine, you dirty, nasty boy”.

Definitely
Olukemi has the true British values of tolerance and diversity
Did you hear her speaking at the debate?
Very inspiring to immigrants

Attached: Immigration questions .jpg (720x1034, 310.65K)

you're still invested, man

Bit chilly here in Arbroath, dark too, and I can smell the sea air.

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_elden_ring_drawn_by_yycaihuahua__d4be9579f6c9549283b002298493f6e2.png (1293x1485, 2.84M)

Did you get the hairdye off you skin?

Attached: 1658183178159857.jpg (831x376, 49.44K)

They'll be busy reading through all the character files right now

yeeeaahhh das rite

Attached: 36369919_1.jpg (900x1200, 177.81K)

I did yeah, it came off pretty easily. Thank you. Didn't realise I had to bleach my hair first though lol until an user said last night. Going to try dying my hair copper tomorrow
Huh?

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_and_millicent_elden_ring_drawn_by_donar0217__66ce1d92f1956b9935e87a82a56d118a.png (891x899, 1009.64K)

>Born here so not an immigrant.

Nobody even believes this they just pretend to for virtue signalling

Attached: 1651070380603.jpg (951x1023, 91.27K)

Kek ill quiz them. My autistic memory will foil the glowie.

Conservatives effective at conserving nothing.

King of brit/pol/.

all going to plan

Attached: frererfture.jpg (739x818, 101.54K)

Heat stroke is icumen in lads.

>A 12-year-old boy has been rushed to hospital after he was repeatedly stabbed by machetes by a group of men.
>Police believe this may have been a gang attack and as a result, there are still a number of suspects on the loose.
>Because of the possible gang links there is potential for revenge attacks taking place around Poplar in the coming days.
can't tame the BAME

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 10.02.04.png (654x536, 421.75K)

Yeee you can use a colour stripper first aswell rather than bleaching. Much healthier for your hair. 90% of hair treatments work off exothermic reactions so wrapping in cling foil then up in a towel is gonna keep you from getting it everywhere. If youre not alteady section your hair out into 7+ parts so it gets even coverage so it doesnt look wanky in light. Do you have any conditioner in? You could do a bleach bath instead as thats also less hair damage to lift the colour out.

Will probably turn out ginge first like. Gonna need another round to get a good red going. So much shite in your hair and it'll all fall out if ya not careful lass.

They conserve their power and that of the oligarchs.

>The Tories in England long imagined that they were enthusiastic about monarchy, the church, and the beauties of the old English Constitution, until the day of danger wrung from them the confession that they are enthusiastic only about ground rent.

>he does not know what immigrant means

Nigger confirmed

Besides money into their own pockets and their friends pockets.

who do you lads think drops out today? I fear it may be Kemi but hope she gets votes to get ahead of Truss

Wasn't the point of the police to prevent revenge attacks by placating the victims with justice, rather than suppressing the victims in to seething quietly in the corner?

Ee must have been a propper little cunt.
Also
>stabbed my machetes
Its a slash weapon. Oooooh bames you so crazy

>gang links
racist trope

Aye probably Kemi, but mommy milkers has gone down like a lead fart recently so could be her like

Anything can be a stab weapon if you train hard enough lad.

>thinking it matters
if it mattered it wouldn't be happening

Even a cheesestring?

Are they the "chud" party? america has gop, japan has ldp and india has bjp. Does a party associated with "chudcel" type beliefs exist in the uk?

Got one in the freezer right now for when the bames attack like