Poland disproves genetic superiority of Germanics

There are MILLIONS of pipul in Poland who have Germanic origins from medieval and modern migrations. Yet, this has no impact on polish history whatsoever. Poland has a handful of achievements and economically it was peripheral. When you look at Germanic areas in the West they are usually very faustian and capitalist but Poland isn't, which shows that Germanics owe their successes to history and culture, not genetics.

Fin.

Attached: nobel-laureates.jpg (1260x1260, 331.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toporzel.pl/teksty/bezdzieje.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/arenda-jewish-virtual-library
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germanics settled towns and villages in Middle Ages aaaand... nothing happened.

Attached: proxy-image (10).jpg (1200x900, 361.75K)

Read Jan Stachniuk and you find out why our ancestors behave like retards for most of our history. Especially "Czlowieczenstwo i kultura" and "Dzieje bez dziejów".

Blue = german majority
Light blue = mixed
Red = Slav majority

Attached: proxy-image (11).jpg (840x1024, 275.43K)

>Sweden: be smart
>Also sweden: import millions of migrants

Germanic genetic superiority is now and always has been a strawman.

kikes and germans sticked to themselves, that's why we never evolved with their superior genes

I know what Stachniuk was saying but Poland is a good example of a country where Germanics had limited impact on history despite millions of them living here. In West and East Germanics were the elite rulers, you look at Ireland, Finland or Czech Republic and it shows, but in Poland they have become castrated for some reason.

30-50% of native germans (not turks obviously), mainly on the east, have polish origin

were germans in poland Catholics or Lutherans?

Both.

>Poland is a good example of a country where Germanics had limited impact on history
Go back to history classes.
Whole Polish history starts from bending the knee in front of German Emperror and taking German Christian Faith and then keeping this german faith even when Germans themselves were loosing it.
Cities were built on German City Laws. The most educated people were Germans... and so on.
Poland ceased to have German citizens only after WW2. Before that aoubt fourth of poles were germans.

>invent nobel price
>award yourself the most prices per capita
Swedish superiority strikes again

>Read Jan Stachniuk and you find out why our ancestors behave like retards for most of our history
any thing in english, not that I do not understand polish (sot of) but will be better in english.

Believe me, the majority of Germans don't believe in their superiority and we did only for a short time when we were ideologically hyped just as the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution.

I personally would prefer to be East-Asian or Eurasian than German.

The only stereotype I can think of that might be true is German stinginess, but that's all and relatively harmless compared to for instance the Arab pedophilia stereotype.

Attached: c5435b659152de506dfffb6366a7d628.jpg (400x583, 41.12K)

I don't know many Germanics.

Cause simply culture matters. If you have high IQ it doesn't mean that you will be successful.
It means that you have potential to doing great stuff.
Meanwhile if your culture doesn't motivate you to doing hard stuff or boring stuff in the name of evolution of humanity, then there wouldn't be simply great achievements.

What was XVIII century or XVII century in Poland - mainly hard work of peasants and alcoholic party for noblemens (Jews managed army of workers).
There wasn't trade. There wasn't will to explore like it was in France, Britain or Germany.
So even Germanics were retarded.

We have change our culture right now because we have retards in right-wing who say that "we are the best example of latin-catholic great culture" like Koneczny said. Its completely bullshit. Nobody in the west doesn't think like that about us.
Our culture became retarded in XVII century and since then, culture doesn't changed so much.

>Protestant swede invents meaningless achievement
>Awards protestants and swedes more than anyone else

What did he mean by it?

Attached: poles.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

I don't know so many stuff in English about this topic.
Adam Smith (english economist) said in XVIII century that in Poland there is Nothing produced except what is absolutely necessary for life .

Jan Stachniuk found out answer for that in catholic culture which is very passive and polish social-economic structure.

This book is very goldy about polish history - very critized toward those optimists that "muh we are the best example and angels of western civilization" but looks very cold look about our history.

Maybe I will translate this goldy
toporzel.pl/teksty/bezdzieje.html

slachta become bohemian and burden on polish people (with little help from jews)?

He should be russian lol

Attached: 1658216609738485.jpg (509x766, 64.68K)

Yes. Jews served for szlachta cause szlachta was too lazy to manage their own slaves
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/arenda-jewish-virtual-library

Holy projections batman!

oh, I asked about Jan Stachniuk books in english
mna bardzo interesuju polske dejiny