Which country has been fucked up the most because of covid?

My guess it’s my own country.

Besides constantly wearing masks even if the mandate expired months ago, we as a population widely accepted vaccines and draconian laws about firing people who didn’t take them from their workplace (such as medics for example).

So far, the biggest issue I noticed - bear with me and think as the average loud Italian man who loves body contact and interacting with other people - is everybody refuses to shake hands.

If you go to an appointment with your doctor/lawyer/whatever, you’re not greeted with a firm handshake since 2020.

Why did we Italians lose our soul over a meme virus? How did (((they))) won us with their propaganda?

What about your country?

>vid semi related (but I’ll link it for the gold in the comments)

twitter.com/giovaknd/status/1548631267700346880

Attached: D122846B-8129-41E7-9A79-377535E1F33C.jpg (1125x1979, 1.3M)

>My guess it’s my own country
You guessed well

>draconian
>Draghi
I see what you did here

Attached: MW-DN254_draghi_ZG_20150603100230.jpg (1320x742, 228.05K)

>Which country has been fucked up the most because of covid?

Sri Lanka?

>the average loud Italian man who loves body contact and interacting with other people
I fucking hate this made-up country

China.

Yes, the Vatican should sell it off.

So, globohomo largely failed with imposing us niggers and faggots because it’s clear that everybody, even leftists hate them (they hate niggers), but they were able to completely destroy our customs and way of living without effort.

How do we explain this?

Fear for your own health is a powerful tool, especially among an egocentric population like italians

add Greece to your list.

In Europe, I'd wholeheartedly agree. Perhaps only Latvia was worse.

In the world, i think in most anglo colonies (Canada, Australia and NZ) the citizens were fucked far more than us.

Do you guys seriously still wear masks? I’m in Illinois (cucked leftist state) right now traveling and no one even wears a mask here.

If you put it that way, it doesn’t sound as bad…a reality check for our selfish countrymen or a way to “radicalise” them even more into being selfish fucks?

>Canada
I don't remember green pass segregation, but I could be wrong. At least they honked their disappointment

There's around 10% of our population that still wear masks OUTSIDE in summer in 35°C

Japan has closed it's borders three years ago and their population is paranoid still wearing masks 24/7 anywhere they go.

Their population is getting raped by both chronic depression and inflation at the same time.

Attached: FXv4b4nVsAEK70g.jpg (1536x2048, 427.13K)

don't feel bad luigi almost every western nation is in the same basket. we are still building fucking covid camps over here. the sad reality is that 85-95% of our populations are so fucking easy to manipulate through fear mongering it's disgusting.
midway through the pandemic i was watching videos from nigeria with thousands of people all carrying on life as normal including kids swimming on open sewerage and shit. meanwhile everyone around me was masked up alone in their cars and getting multiple shots of god knows what and terrified to see their grandparents.
we all laugh at americans but at least when the world goes completely batshit insane they have access to arms. those of us in more 'civilised' nations are completely at the mercy to the hysterical delusions of the ruling mob.

postscript: i was looking at buying a house in italy months before memevid kicked off. beautiful place.

>My guess it’s my own country.
agreed, you forgot one of the worst ones, we barred members of parliament from voting if they happened to be on one of the islands after they required proof of vaccination to take a ferry

>If you go to an appointment with your doctor/lawyer/whatever, you’re not greeted with a firm handshake since 2020.
went to my dentist last week and he greeted me with an handshake, mask was still mandatory though, then you have to take it off because it's a fucking dentist, the laws in this country are so fucking retarded

Are they trying to put the vaccine pass back in place in your country too?

New Zealand, Canada or China for sure.

Feels bad man. To answer OP’s question, China was hit the worst by the Wu Flu. They still have lockdowns.

Weeks ago I had a visit with an eye doctor and he needed to perform a procedure with me laying down on a bed wearing some special goggles on my eyes.
He was wearing a mask and so did I (it’s mandatory to wear them inside hospitals and doctor places even though I saw many of them not using masks even inside ER), so before starting the procedure he asked me if I was vaccinated and I answered “no”.

If I said “yes” he would’ve told me to drop the mask for the time of the procedure but instead what he did was lowering the higher part of the mask using scotch tape to keep it pressed on my face so it didn’t interfere with what he was doing.

We’re at these levels of insanity. Both of us wearing FFP2 masks.

Just look at the Ukraine agenda: the msm thought they could push it with the same force as covid, but after a few weeks they understood nobody gave a fuck (if not even pro-Putin) and cooled down everything. In the first weeks it looked like a Red Scare, I feared another collective hysteria. Thank God, our individualistic countrymen didn't find it benefical for their personal interests and rejected it.
Also, the nigger immigrants are shipped here because mafia, church and left wing parties and ong are all gaining something from it. Everything needs to be a magna magna, or nothing ever happens

No one in the US cares about the virus anymore. I feel bad for other countries where it’s still taken seriously. Good luck.

Look at top 5 economies in Europe.
That's the countries that have been hit hardest.
Just a coincidence of course.

Go back to eating pasta luigi

I loved Italy when I went there. Sad to see this kind of shit is normal there.

we were always shit, but now we know for sure

We don’t know…probably yes, we’ll see in September.
For the moment the current thing they’re shilling is climate change because of the heat wave (btw here in Milan there was 30 fucking degrees at 9:00 Jesus Christ), covid propaganda is always present but nobody cares. They mildly tried to shill the fourth dose for over 60 years old but again nobody cares because old fucks will take the jab anyways.

So lie the next time?

Sri Lanka literally collapsed

>old fucks will take the jab anyways
I'm not so sure, the normies caught covid after the vax and now they realise it doesn't do anything. Maybe a lot of them heard or experimented in first person some adverse effect. Plus, in autumn shit will hit the fan with the energy crisis, if they try to push something like that it's revolution this time (and I don't believe in revolution happenings to be possible normally, but this time it's huge)

Anglosphere was definitely equal to or worse than Italy, but the fact they rammed through that identification pass and forced vax after those fucking boomers died en masse is really something else. Dutch politicians really looked at that shit with a boner and wanted to do it over here as well.
Asians still wearing masks is one of the most retarded things I see on the streets.

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: smile because it happened.jpg (716x578, 44.41K)

isreal, wales, ireland, canada.

That’s what I’ll do user.
I just wanted to be honest, I didn’t expect that reaction considered that other vaxxed and pro vaxx doctors didn’t have problems visiting me without me wearing a mask even during 2020-21.

why'd you say china three times?

>No one in the US cares about the virus anymore
>Doesn't allow in anyone that isn't vaxxed
Ohhh they still care user, just because some states didn't ever lose their shit like the federal government did doesn't mean it wasn't a thing. I've also heard enough stories from people who were allowed to go that told me that the more liberal places are still full blown manic episode psychotic crazy.