Uvalde

>cop has daughter in classroom with gunman
>other cops restraining guy from going in
>daughter killed
>one oi them on his fucking phone

Its like they were letting it happen

What the FUCK happened here..

Attached: uvalde.jpg (1151x647, 207.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g_vWZD7tZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Burgeristan, children as young as 4 should be given ak-47s to protect themselves. This would've been prevented.

>another cop was contacted by his wife a teacher
>she phoned him to say she had been shot and was dying
>he went in to attempt to engage
>he was restrained and disarmed and removed from the building

The cowardice of Texans is legendary.

Seems to be more like they were DELIBERATELY not going in. They were actively preventing other cops from going in.

The cop on his phone was in contact with his wife inside. She had been shot, and later died in the hospital.

Yeah I mentioned that above, I think that that was a different cop or at least there's different uniform in this pic

Attached: uvalde2.jpg (832x428, 87.33K)

Oh damn in that case fuck those pigs

Orders before daughters
Ur out ths gene pool

>feds do a heckin MKULTRA on some loony troon
>let the kid shoot up a school
>dont let the popo do their job
>TAKE THE HECKIN GUNS AWAY FROM THE GOYIM
>CONGRATS YOURE NOW REAL GOY CATTLE

Thats exactly what it seems like. Like BLATANTLY so. Blatantly letting some kids get shot up so they can use it as a case for gun control. And all the articles are about "incompetence" of the officers. It seems less like incompetence and more like actual fucking evil. And its right there in the open.

I've been involved with the police accountability community for 20 years, and since Fentanyl Floyd overdosed, we have essentially been able to sit back and let the cops do out jobs for us. We no longer need to hustle to spread the truth, just point to the weekly news reports that prove everything we have said about law enforcement corruption. Funny thing is, I knew this would be the outcome when I was a kid in the 1980's. The retarded faggot cops in my family and social circle showed me the paradigm was unsustainable.

The individual who film the psycho going inside the school should have fought back they did nothing shame on the law enforcement officers who stood down and to the selfish Jerusalem who did not fight back.

P.S I meant selfish jerk not Jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=_g_vWZD7tZM
Was watching this, and I really have to ask, do you need that many police officers in a single hallway? You can see it from 12:35 onward.
I'm not a westerner and don't have gun training, just a little(very basic) military training.

This has more than just mk ultra written all over this mess try psychotropic medications and cia financed psy op propaganda designed to push more gun control laws.

>I didn't like 4th grade
20 years later
>time to go fuck up 4th grade

The people that fucked you up are the same age as you, dude. That shit makes no sense.

Pure fantasy, it's a pack of lies, didn't happen, it's made up, not this time, not even once.

Attached: NotEvenOnce.jpg (1079x1025, 309.92K)

More proof of a cover up one jerk and weak law enforcement. Once again I meant to say jerk not the capital of Israel Jerusalem. I'm tiered right now I'm not trying to be mean I used the wrong word to describe one's selfish actions to not be a hero the same goes for the weak law enforcement who did nothing until it was to late!

wat

Attached: 1658178887625481.png (500x400, 314.12K)

I don’t know but they won’t be allowed into Valhalla they are cowards.

Kek Texas is the most pathethic amerimutt state.

Like 70 % of the people are straight up fat mexicans

>100% vaccinated
>completely brainwashed and mind-controlled
>masonic private armies

Attached: masonicpolice.jpg (1200x1200, 203.77K)

Don't forget about bilderberg members who involved in mkultra 1.0 and in operation red beam