I always said I’d only date white girls to keep my race pure

I always said I’d only date white girls to keep my race pure
Now, this 19 year old cute Asian girl has fallen into my lap, tonight she requested to be my girlfriend
Is dating Asian girls (Taiwan) Any Forums?
I’m extremely conflicted as I prefer white race
However I’m 28 and a total loser, this may be my best chance at a teen girlfriend

Attached: 3FD5B6E8-A973-498B-BE67-F1B404FD1000.jpg (750x1000, 44.93K)

Cool!

i request that you KYS

>cute Asian girl
Lel never met one.

Don't ask Any Forums for dating advice dumbass.

You may be a loser, but she will make you feel like a king, bro. Go for it. No guts, no glory.

Fuck you.

nice of you to provide fresh water in the dungeon

damned if you do damned if you dont

what is the point of being the master race if you can't do what you want? Do what you want.

>However I’m 28 and a total loser, this may be my best chance at a teen girlfriend
your best bet is to do a flip faggot

What do her feet smell like?

OH HERRO WHYBOI WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND AND MAKE REARRY CUTE BUCK TOOFED RITTLE GOOK BABIES? JUST STICK BIG WHITE COCK INTO MY SIDEWAYS VAGINA SO I CAN SPIT OUT MONGOLOID MUTT AS YOUR ONRY REGACY ON THIS PRANET!

fucking idiot

if you dont care about her just being a lump of meat in bed, then go for it man i dont care, you probably are 40 percent asian

I think I would cheat on her, but I want to show her off and have control over her
Is it cringe to date non white ?

I know I would cheat

Attached: 37736495-58FB-42CD-943C-B6DCE7B9933D.jpg (750x1000, 46.57K)

hey man thats rearry offensive

You can rent her cousins by the hour in any Asian massage spa in nearly every strip mall in America.

gross. youre a weak willed faggot. muh pure race omg look over there a bug woman! muh small pee pee might fit

Don't be a racist fucking retard OP. Jews suck and are vampires sucking out the life off society, but don't fall for that my race is best shit. For once in you're life, try to see her as a human, be cool and nice, and hopefully you'll be fucking sweet 19 year old asian puss which desu is just fucking great.

Post her tits

we dont have that here, best we have is some asian women going here for ''work'' reasons, is prostitution that common in america?

looks like she would have an amazing donut to huff and tongue

Attached: tumblr_8132be38b0894bc1c8d65a121d089c8c_79c4d031_540.jpg (540x650, 128.38K)

If she’s into you and you’re a loser like you say, she low quality.

racism is cringe, fuck her good. Good thing jews aren't a race, they aren't even people.

They look like aliens, i mean i dont really care honestly, but if you're actually pro white you should find a white girl and have kids.

She has a nice ass, and she likes it when I call her race inferior
She LIKES IT when I am racist towards Asians
It’s fucked
You’re right but she says she will sexually satisfy me at any time I want l. I’ve known her less then a week and she’s begging me to breed her
We are having unprotected sex and she’s anti abortion

Here’s her ass

Attached: 076B6B5B-64DD-4115-96CB-3F083EED11C1.jpg (536x1000, 23.15K)

that is far better than you really should be getting, baby dick

Kek soft little dick, pathetic.