Covid dissident in Russia jailed for 10 years

Muh based anti globohomo Russia just sentenced covid dissident and opera singer Vadim Cheldiev for 10 years for organizing anti-lockdown protests and interfering with police during arrest in 2020.
Source in russian ridus.ru/news/385141

>bUt wHy deM rUsSiaNs dO noT PrOteSt

Attached: i-14.jpg (1024x604, 61.15K)

Still not supporting your jew war

Sickening. Fuck Putin. I know you lurk Putin, you had Any Forumss support, but you gone done fucked it up now!

Quick! Somebody send instructions how to respond!

Attached: 1646655896012.png (267x382, 144.45K)

It's quite easy böhmoid, don't pick any jewish side.

not picking any side then

Attached: MLfqhu8.jpg (250x238, 24.65K)

why oppose lockdowns?

Not surprising, Russia is kiked just like here.

This.

Imagine being handsome, youthful, and getting jailed for 10 years so when you get out you’ll be old and get no pussy hahahahahaha. Btw I’m in Vegas faggots, up large, and better looking than all of you niggers. Eat shit, Any Forums, ESPECIALLY the Eurocucks HAHAHAHAHA. Also fuck jannies and niggers tongue my anus.

There were hardly any lockdowns to begin with. Specially in comparison to the dissunited basedstates

He wasn't jailed for protest, but for advocating for violence against authorities which in turn manifested in riot that harmed 13 zogbots.
The exact law is "Public calls for extremist activity".

Attached: fts.jpg (230x200, 8.84K)

And he's not even russian, he is ossetian, small republic near Chechnya.
Ivans do not have balls to stand their rights, this if why this guy was punished so harshly - for refusing to admit his "wrong deeds". It he begged for mercy and admitted his guilt, he'd get suspended sentence. This is how russia works. It actively and permanently breaks people who refuse to stand on their knees.
And mutt larpers pretend they fight evil government after being handcuffed and released after a fine of few hundreds bucks

Attached: i-23.jpg (885x497, 40.18K)

Normies deserve to be slaves.

Putin is as WEF as bill gates. In fact the amount of money putin has stolen from russians rivals bill gates wealth. While Russians are forced by the thieving oligarchs to live on brass buttons.
The ukraine war is a putin/twerky WEF partnership.
BUT over where Q-boomers live, still in denial since 2020 when they finally noticed that TV isn’t sacred & true and they moved from TV to the internet, a magical land of make believe where trump is still president, US government is already completely shut down and arrested and actors play the rich and famous who are all really locked up in gitmo for treason. Oh and the earth is flat. etc.
this shit is the Hegelian dialectic. The same turds controlling both sides, playing the idiot boomer Q-tard right vs the gay pedo idiot left. All fed on lies, all controlled by the same adl liars.
I absolutely hate this bullshit.

Attached: 263F4853-1757-4D7B-83F9-28BCCC096CF3.jpg (833x1507, 675.66K)

>organizing anti-lockdown protests and interfering with police
probably it was more about organizing in itself than covid aspect
regime cannot allow random people to protest, looks weak and encurage others

He looks Jewish

Nope

Attached: F5D059D8-0221-4D08-A9B4-402518824F98.jpg (900x646, 128.83K)

Who cares, lockdowns were comfy if you weren't a normie

Because it was a shitty foreign military psyop by your big nosed family.

if putin really said this then it would make him more based then every sell out politician in the western world.

this

they jailed others as well, some priest, and this pensioner from the pic (13 years in jail)

so take sputnik because it is not an evil vax like all other vaxes. kek.

Attached: 22.jpg (1253x700, 60.35K)