So why does Any Forums hate the only truly white country in the entire world - Bulgaria?

So why does Any Forums hate the only truly white country in the entire world - Bulgaria?

Attached: 190722_img.jpg (2048x1150, 528.06K)

I'm buying a cheap peasant house there for the summers

I like Bulgaria just fine and I hope it gets left alone. We need as many countries like that as we can hold onto.

Attached: bulgaria.jpg (225x225, 9.99K)

If you are buying a house look for the Southern parts of Bulgaria. There are much less gypsies and the people are really much better. Plus the nature is nicer as well. Regions where Bulgarian Muslims live should be preferred. They are the best people in Bulgaria you can meet.

Cheers mate. I have been looking around Banya near the national park.

Gypsies are from India btw

picrel
ANATHEMA! ANATHEMA!

Attached: 0B93F955-2952-4BD9-9D9E-A7AB58A62CBA.jpg (1085x1675, 536.14K)

Bulge-area

bulgarians
white
pick one

Attached: bulgarian_dogspinning.jpg (480x269, 61.09K)

You're welcome, bong bro. I had a british neighbor in one of my villages. Very hard working and honest man. Used to let us play in his backyard and helped my grandpa make rakija. The guy was a plumber and always helped when we asked him. A tip from me - if you have a trade job people in Bulgaria are going to be praising you left and right. It's one of the remaining countries where being and electrician, welder, carpenter, plumber etc. is held in high regard. Just don't go to Sofia. Ever

мaйкa ти e тoaлeтнa ми

>So why does Any Forums hate the only truly white country in the entire world - Bulgaria?
We don't.

Attached: Arsenal-BG.jpg (2181x2967, 1.36M)

I've been there two times. You are all gypsies wtf are you talking about being a white country?

I would move there if I found a sweet local wife.

I have been to Bulgaria and it is peak comfy. Only criticism I have of Bulgaria is the Gypsies. But I am not sure how common they are even.
That and in some of the population you can clearly see the left over genetic influence of old Ottomans, just like all the Balkan states.

This genetic influence can be quite huge in some groups in Bulgaria, Romania, and the Balkans.

Real Nigger info MegaThread

Attached: 1651435459783.jpg (506x700, 77.61K)

Nobody hates Bulgaria according to my knowledge.

Based folk tradition vs soulless corporate globohomo.

Attached: 1655964889358.jpg (1024x992, 210.59K)

Bulgaria was our most underrated ally desu.

picrel looks a lot like portugal

Is Portugal white?

Attached: 190722_IMG84.jpg (2000x1333, 822.4K)

is it true that there are markets in Bulgaria where you can buy prime teen girls?how much would one cost? i m considering to leave Suffermany and become a refugee because there are absolutely no human rights for men here

I just have to wait a few years until my 1 year old son grows a little then I'm going. Just 3 months at a time until I can apply for citizenship after a few years. Value for money is insane there. A little 3 bedroom with a couple acres will do me.

That's a gypsy thing. They organize bride markets/fairs and even sold underage girls, supposedly the government has cracked down on the "tradition".
Because they're gypsies the most valued skill a wife could have is pick pocketing and stealing lmao.