The ukranians WILL blow the crimean bridge with US supplied HIMARs

ww3 is nigh

Attached: DDE19659-E432-4081-88AC-D6CDDD235706.jpg (900x450, 76.73K)

It's a viaduct, they can't 'blow the bridge' only damage it.

In return every government building and bunker housing zelensky rats would cease to exist.

Do it faggot.

Which bridge Tho?
There's two.

It's not easy to hit a bridge but I think atacms can do the job.

Do it.

Attached: 1614370569732.png (460x683, 639.88K)

They aren't in range. The Americans won't give them ATACMS because they can easily reach into Russia. This is a proxy war and that's too much. Think Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

But weren't all HIMARs supposed to be destroyed/captured by or sold to the Russians?

3 still remain i do believe

But wasn't Crimea supposed to be Ukrainian?

Russia blew 2 of them up, 1 was sold so there's 1 functional HIMARS left somewhere in Ukraine, probably being negotiated on price.

thats the argument our state department made, but medvedev isnt buying it

Russia won't do shit

they will blow russian cock at best

>Which bridge Tho?
>There's two.
they only blow up the incoming bridge so that russians will vacate crimea over time on their own

Ok, I will die in battle if they supply with at least a litre of alcohol

What's the point in that when they have a Land bridge now. Blowing the Damn near Kherson flood that area.

>Russia won't do shit
I heard that somewhere...

Attached: 1652605653011.png (700x694, 210.01K)

>HIMARs
seems like a waste of resources that basic combat engineers could achieve.

Russia captured 12 and destroyed 20. Although Russia can't provide anything but grainy 144p video as a proof due to OPSEC

skin that smoke wagon and see what happens

Attached: KR Tombstone Slap.gif (300x200, 1.69M)

ukraine has been threatening to do this since february but they lack the weapons and skill to do the job. All tey can do is fingerfuck themselves as they blow up bridges they're currently abandoning

I think they actually got the long range ones
I believe they originally got 8 and 4 more are on the way, so 5 left in field maybe at the moment