A good guy with a gun

>*stops your shooting spree*

Attached: elisjsha dicken.jpg (962x1811, 474.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DpepI
ksdk.com/article/news/local/customer-shot-killed-armed-robber-st-charles-quiktrip-stlouis-missouri/63-bc66b748-2d2d-4c8b-9d5e-d3c431c574f8
dw.com/en/germany-2-dead-in-supermarket-shooting-police-say/a-62053190
france24.com/en/europe/20220124-student-opens-fire-at-german-university-killing-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/DpepI

Attached: ass that's fat.jpg (962x648, 153.1K)

Hello Mr. Wick, good to see you back.

Attached: JohnWick2014.jpg (625x1024, 96.53K)

In Germany neither of them would have access to a gun and even more people would be alive

Thanks, non-evil alternate Earth Jared Fogle for saving lives!

kind of like japan last week

In Germany you can go to prison for placing your arm in a Roman salute, so fuck off?

ksdk.com/article/news/local/customer-shot-killed-armed-robber-st-charles-quiktrip-stlouis-missouri/63-bc66b748-2d2d-4c8b-9d5e-d3c431c574f8
Looks like we have another one

The perpetrator would have access to car. Check mate.

Damn, when I read that memo talking about how the majority of ATF agents were obese this is not what sprang to mind.

dw.com/en/germany-2-dead-in-supermarket-shooting-police-say/a-62053190

you sure about that?

the camera man is a hero

Damn I wish I was that smartphone in her back pocket.

So what? A couple of times each year a hunter or a gun club guy kills his wife and afterwards himself.

This isn't a mass shooting. Without a gun he would have just stabbed or beat her to death. On average 70 people die through guns each year in Germany, this number includes accidents.

tats and thinning hair. wow. bleach the gene pool.

but i thought people in germany dont have access to guns? isnt that what you just said?

make up your mind stupid faggot

I love the narratives.
My favorite true narrative is criminal with concealed gun kills criminal with open gun.
That's a true statement. I wonder why you portray it a certain way with certain narratives. Almost like your disingenuous. But you wouldn't be that would you?

Attached: 1646829116406.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

Mentally ill kids don't have access to guns here. So my point still stands. The last time someone under the age of 30 shot someone was back in 2009, meanwhile in Muttland this happens on a weekly if not daily basis.

>fired 24 rounds, killed 3
I want to know how many shots Dicken made

Attached: Sapirman.jpg (470x655, 68.98K)

Imagine what they smell like after a hard day of non stop field work.

>The last time someone under the age of 30 shot someone was back in 2009

you are a fucking liar. go fuck yourself.

france24.com/en/europe/20220124-student-opens-fire-at-german-university-killing-one

Okay my bad, I forgot about this minor event but do yourself a favor and read the last paragraph of the article you posted.

>School shootings however are relatively rare in a country with some of the strictest gun laws in Europe.

>In 2009, a former pupil killed nine students, three teachers and three passers-by in a school shooting at Winnenden, also in Baden-Wuerttemberg. The gunman then killed himself.

>In 2002, a 19-year-old former student, apparently in revenge for having been expelled, gunned down 16 people including 12 teachers and two students at a school in the central German city of Erfurt. He too then killed himself.

>Both massacres were carried out with legal weapons and spurred Germany to tighten gun laws.

>The country currently requires anyone under 25 to pass a psychiatric exam before applying for a gun licence.

Based. Fuck all these limp dick mass shooters

lol first its >In Germany neither of them would have access to a gun

and then its >So what if he had access to a gun? Mentally ill kids dont have access to guns, No one under the age of 30 has shot someone in over ten years!

and then its >Oh yeah except for that minor thing that literally happened this year where an 18 year old committed a school shooting, heh, totally slipped my mind haha

get fucked

>American reading comprehension

>dumbass smug german proven wrong three times and keeps changing goalposts

Bro anyone could take loads of you out piece of cake, you are like lambs. You are unarmed and beyond that cucked into lamb like reactions. You lack aggression to defend yourselves. Anyone could grab a knife, jump into a car and take scores of you out at once. You are not safe, you are far from safe, you look around you and see other lambs and that makes you feel safe, it is an illusion. You are the closest to slaughter you have ever been.

Kike