This nigga based as fuck

This nigga based as fuck.

Edward Snowden is one of us.

Attached: SOBASED.png (625x197, 23.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6A_jymRJSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont care one second for edward. bring the crickets already. bring it and watch what happens. bring it. i cant wait. do it.

i'm pretty sure that beyond meat shit will be using maggots to created chicken nuggets. so next time you eat chicken nuggets have that in mind. what i mean to say is don't eat the meat if you can't be 100% sure that it's actually meat. they will try to sneak shit like maggots under the guise of meat.

they are probably already making the free lunches for poor fags using maggots and passing it off as meat products, like sausages etc etc. if you think they aren't already feeding people the maggots.. you are retarded desu. there's virtually 100% chance they already use maggots in all fast food chains. they create "beef" patties using maggots. first they grind them up into a slush, then they add it to meat mixture, so the patties are something like 20% meat, 30% maggots and 50% other shit that holds it all together and gives it an impression as if it's meat and has texture.

i dont do fastfood and your theoretical example of beef patties is easily provable by all kind of competition and this would blow up any brand in a matter of seconds. do it. bring it. stop the babble 24/7. do it bring it. now. watch what happens

>Calling a traitor based

I'd eat crickets. Aren't they full of protein?

I'm a high testosterone man. I'd eat anything to survive. Getting grossed out by food is for women.

How is he a traitor? Exposing your own government's crimes is patriotic

You hate Washington?

Based
Yes. Fuck weimerica

Then explain why your mother loves chowing down on my Big American Cock.

Because he's still legally a traitor to our criminal Government child sex trafficking overlords.

>Pretending his jewish empire deserves loyalty.
Good bait.

Glowies!

I like people that betray the people spying on me.

I only buy big slabs of meat now, I don't trust them. If they remove my big slabs of meat I'll turn those who banned it into slabs of meat

That's your mother. She fucks niggers.

Now shut up, little bitch boy. Before I break your fingers one by one.

Why not just soi?

>wypipo be like we ain't finna eat crickets and bugs but eat dem crabs and lobsters all day fr

One man ran away and was never chased and lived openly and was then portrayed in a Hollywood film by Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Another is still in prison being tortured and awaiting extradition.

Which one is a fucking glownigger?

what is this nigger culture "people be like" then have a chizo conversation with yourself. FUCK OFF KIKE why didnt this faggot expose jews

assange is dead imo. the guy u se is a clone. unfortunately.

tinfoil hat off

I imagine the eating crickets is just like eating the tail of a shrimp, except less flavor.

Crickets are fucking gross creatures. We've got a leopard gecko and used to feed him those but they die constantly and stink

Why do you talk like that you fucking faggot

t. salty glownigger

They use disgusting things like insects in candy

cool you eat the crickets and I'll murder you and eat your flesh

Unironically off yourself, retard

>Croatia
Lol nig

>I'm never eating the bugs
We switched all the meat in the grocery stores/restaurants to 50% bugs over a year ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6A_jymRJSE

yes but that's meme candy. Been around for decades. OP is talking about jewish food subversion and I believe him.

Testosterone comes from animal fat. Crickets have no fat.

being a "traitor" to glownigger scum is the closest thing to being a living saint

don't reveal the heckin government as bad, that makes you a traitor! You'd definitely be hung in a just world, just for being a fucking retard.

Maggots ARE meat. It’s all just animal flesh, user
Beyond Meat uses pea protein and it’s actually pretty good, no corn/onions GMO BS.
It’s actually the vegans who are winning this one, they already avoid animal products so this “eat the bugs” nightmare is a big “not their problem”

Attached: 46594F8D-3BFF-455D-A7C6-304B9B67FC5F.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

wasn't he a CIA plant inside the NSA?

idk

ye it's gonna be the same as 5oy, this is the year of 5oylent green afterall, and that's in EVERYTHING from protein powder to cereal these days, even condiments. They probably won't tell you what the cricket ingredient is and just label it natural protein or maybe it will just say processed in a facility that also handles crickets, etc. Look how they're gaslighting us by there being full shelves but most of it is bioengineered food now. Even Dannon yogurt now says it, cereal says it.

Attached: 1640304046189.jpg (611x1179, 381.37K)

Z BUGs

Attached: ze bugs.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

He's not a traitor, he's a legit hero.

>One man ran away and was never chased
because he ran away to russia retarded mutt
>Another is still in prison being tortured and awaiting extradition.
because he held the retarded belief that europoor nations were "liberal democracies" instead of vassal states to the ZOG

>Americans cheering for the biggest traitor in their history

Like a clockwork

Attached: tB4_7tXH_400x400.jpg (350x350, 20.12K)