Kek robbed blind by a hole

Why are women like this, and why are white men such simps?

youtube.com/watch?v=SVBKN5jBthc

Attached: simps.png (749x420, 398.3K)

I need to know what the bong wife looks like before I cast judgement upon this man

>Why are women like this
Because he is inked which means he's a big man and women are attracted to his bigness. Clearly he became so inked that he ended up being too good for his previous woman and needed a woman that matched his caliber of inkedness

They both look like white niggers.

Attached: 59514579-0-image-a-21_1656171175534.jpg (634x688, 73.98K)

Tattoos still suck
>>helps civil people avoid your inbred ass and lowers your economic viability in a interconnected world.

This isn't the 80s, mad max is just a movie you twats and whoever still gets tattoo like we are gen x worshiping linkin suicide park then you deserve the leser road of junkies living under L.A or work in Starbucks rest of your lives lol

Attached: 1651777838860.jpg (259x194, 25.5K)

Kek. Underatered

He was thinking with the wromg head. Sad, many such cases!

She was a fucking 10/10 in bongland. >eg a fucking ugly slag.

Attached: 1_PAY-Lorna-Garnett.jpg (615x857, 86.69K)

Der ewige Hoholina

I can’t decipher women, guys want new pussy.

Toll paid

Slav whore not even once.

Attached: Koroshiya 1 - Vol.10 Ch.65 - 29.jpg (759x1100, 248.7K)

How good is Ukrainian pussy?

Is uh is there another way to be broke?

She's not even good looking

Apart from being thicc, the bonglander's facial features are better.

When i was 4-5 years old inused to live in a village that mostly was populted by ukranians that tsar made go to far east. I was molested by girls 10-12 y.o. they are madly horny whores.

Attached: 1658118896539595.jpg (568x772, 102.73K)

Nah I bet she was good wifey, got him out of trouble, fed him and did good. This melt goes thinking with his knob for 5 minutes now he's broke and hungry LOL

Kek, absolute degenerate, hope he is homeless

I recommend to try.

Oh no, that's terrible. Where is this village?

That doesnt matter, what matters is that he left his kids.
literal nigger behavior

Stupid kukold. To be in a relationship with a Russian and, especially, a Ukrainian woman, you need to have a strong character and have your own opinion. A weak-willed man for a Ukrainian woman is like fresh meat for a wolf. A woman will suck all the money, all the love and all his personal energy out of such a man, and after that she will just throw it away and find another one. I thought everyone knew this, and I am surprised that this moment is unknown to Europeans. However, if we consider that the majority of Europeans are in favor of supporting Ukraine nazis and do not even know where this country is located, then it is not surprising that they cannot even cope with Ukrainian women...

Attached: 123932-700x525.jpg (700x525, 44.75K)

Ordinary Englishmen...

Holy shit the strong character type is so true.
My aunt is russian and she has this german cuck on her leash, he was only good for giving her a baby and giving money,he only is allowed to visit on holidays too.