Wait, Ukrainians called themselves Russians before the 20th Century?

Wait, Ukrainians called themselves Russians before the 20th Century?

Attached: F9B0ED90-2E51-428C-9619-495D0BADC115.jpg (1170x1492, 738.47K)

i wonder (((who))) did this

Seriously this isn’t bait. I always wondered why we were called the Ruthenian Catholic Church and not Ukrainian even though Ruthenian means Russian in Latin. And then a bunch of people say they’re “Rusin” or “Rusyn” (especially Ruthenians from outside Ukraine). Like really, it’s like before the 20th Century they just called themselves Russians

Everything in Eastern Europe is just an excuse to keep the russian jews, sandniggers and other psychos away from them.

i like how russians are killing each other and hope it never ends. ugly motherfuckers

Attached: ugly mfers.jpg (1280x720, 108.37K)

When was the distinction drawn? During the Khazarian kingdom?

During the commies. Lenin and successors created the state of "Ukraine" with part of Russia, Poland, Hungary and Romania. Almost all the cities were founded by Catherine the Great.

Attached: 1655837926350m.jpg (1024x702, 102.81K)

bump

ukraine is a bureaucratic fiction created in '91 and has never been united as a people.

Those apes 3 are jewish.

Still nobody wants to tolerate your faggy government and elite.

Yeah, good that you have made a screenshot. Tranny brigade will "fix" this article soon.

What's your problem with Putin? He called you transformer instead of transgender?

Source: "Putin Calls Trans People “Transformers” at G20 Summit"

yes, they were a part of poland. and a part of russia.

I would rather say they never existed before commies created their fake state.

Did he?

Calling yourself a russian is the same kiked mentality like calling yourself American instead of white

Yep, heard it live on YouTube. It was a press conference though, not official speech at Tokyo summit. Also claimed that gender is fake concept.

no, russian empire was censoring ukrainian literature in 19 century

This. Kiev is Russia, Ukraine oblast. Undo everything the commies ever did.

It's like people from Hong Kong insisting they aren't Chinese.

Illiterate peasants can't read and are not reallyinterestedin books, that's the real reason.

Was it the real Vladimir Vladimirovic or a press double for the dull works?

He usually attends international summits and handles important events himself.

Belaus, ukraine and russia was one country and one people. Much like friesland, prussia and bavaria. They are 3 subgroups of east slavs, but much like in germany - it didn't matter.