POLICE IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA HAVE INITIATED A MANHUNT FOR SEXUAL PREDATOR: CHARLES "CHUCK" SNEED

>A registered sex offender is out of compliance in Fresno County, which means he failed to register after moving.

>The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public’s help to locate 33- year-old Charles S/need.

Beware Fresnofags, Chuck Sneed is on the loose and looking for women and sissy-boys to assault.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-032312_Chrome.jpg (716x953, 234.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.(ph)/8QCVx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link:
archive.(ph)/8QCVx
Remove parentheses

Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's)

I wonder if he shops at Bart’s?

Based. I hope he is never caught by the zogbots.

Lets see if tranny janny niggers can ban my funposting now.

What's with all these sneeds lately?

Attached: 1658108317992220m.jpg (1024x782, 58.26K)

>incarcerated individuals typically go by their last name
>when he is arrested he will be called Sneed in prison
>formally known as Chuck
The prophesy foretold of his coming.

Attached: 1655940016186.jpg (916x1024, 105.53K)

He's gonna Sneed and feed on Bubba's big seed in prison.

California is full of faggots, niggers, and leftist cucks. So I don't really care if mr.sneed diddles the femboys. they're just gonna grow up to be trans anyways.

>33
That's a rough 33, our boy chuck has seen better days.

kek noticed that

lol, lmao even

holy shit, is that real?!

Attached: laughing-anakin.jpg (342x342, 28.93K)

>Age is 33
So someone is going to tell me, that a Sneed that was formerly known as Chuck, is running around with a set of double digits, and people STILL don't believe in meme magic?

You're wrong. Snuck's Cheed and Feed doesn't make sense, the letters are all in the wrong places. It's actually referencing Sneed's Feed and Chuck.

I like funposting. If I was a janny I wouldn't ban funposting and if banning funposting is what jannies do I never want to be a janny

in fresno county, yeah
beautiful

BE GONE MEMEFLAGGOT

Attached: 1655785388327.jpg (720x751, 51.28K)

It's almost like people just have an untold power to write history before it happens. But I guess it's just that anything that can happen, will happen.

Any Forums memes have literally taken over the mainstream discourse. Boomers and zoomers are repeating them now.

What's the lowdown? Do they have the scoop? Do you have sauce? What's going on? I mean, what's going on?

Attached: 1643109386635.jpg (1242x891, 237.85K)

Not only that but he’s a sex offender, so he may yet suck and or fuck in the future.

This is what happens when we don't meme responsibly.