Another alternative right movement infiltrated?

>Nick Fuentes
>starts sucking, basically just doing comedy bits now, almost never criticizing black people or advocating for a white country like he used to, starts saying retarded shit like that Hunter Biden fucking his underage niece is based and Joe isn't a pedo
>at the same time, gets blatantly shilled by "Right Wing Watch" on Twitter, by BBC with a documentary that makes 0 effort painting him in a bad light and all his criticism suddenly gets slid and mass-downvoted on Youtube

Attached: EVLuaQNUEAAQ0W1.png (959x689, 362.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it's pretty obvious he took money to start cozy as part of a deal to move away from politics

>starts saying retarded shit like that Hunter Biden fucking his underage niece is based

That is based, though. I wish I had a young niece to fuck.

Really makes you wonder where the daily 100 anti-Nick threads went that shitposted him 24/7. Picrel. It stopped almost instantly

Calm down rabbi

Attached: actual shilling.jpg (3152x3032, 1.5M)

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

>Calm down rabbi

Wrong. I'm a White man with a strong sex drive.

>Nick Fuentes

This person is important to you because you are stupid. He has no authority, he has no expertise, he has nothing to offer. He told you he was important, and you believed him, because you are too stupid to be critical.

>infiltrated
Gays and mexicans were never part of it. they just wanted to slander the nationalist slogan "america first" with their gay mexishittery

Is that Nick the spic Fuentes? That nigga been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in an Orlando Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, most hispanic, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Nick screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Fuentes and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Nick Fuentes, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. White skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That spic Nick Fuentes stole my heart and drank my seed.

He might have always been a deradicalization agent.

You live in another Reality Rabbi Shekelstein.

you should have known better than to follow idots like this. well poisoners planned opposition doesnt matter they are were will always be fucking morons and following them is only for theater because thats all these self serving morons are good for.

Make an argument

Spics and fags have free speech because they're victim class. Their survival instincts have kicked in, therefore they want a white society.

Say it with me everyone

Nick Fuentes is a FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Real Nigger info MegaThread

Attached: 1639827041858.jpg (417x700, 91.64K)

He definitely is. He openly talked about how the worst thing is being seen as a gay guy, i.e. not being a gay guy but being seen as one since it's bad for image. Every time he talks about girls and how they turn him on, it couldn't be more forced and contrived. Hardly the wrost thing about him, though. He seems straight up compromised now

>astroturfed
I remember following him for years with the lowest production value and very small viewership. You can call shows that show up with a lot of money astroturfed, here you have no argument.

>starts sucking, basically just doing comedy bits now, almost never
Has always been like that, if anything he became less fun as years go by.

> almost never criticizing black people
He does this on a regular basis, just watch his last debate with Hunter Avalon.

> for a white country like he used to,
He never argued for a white country as he's not a wignat. He does argue for a majority white country, and he does so frequently. Just watch his afpac speeches. Constantly arguing the US is a white Christian nation.

> Hunter Biden fucking his underage niece is based
At first you pretend you don't like how he's becoming, then you say shit that shows you're basically the equivalent of a newfag. He's always made jokes in the past, very similar to those.

> shilled by "Right Wing Watch"
lol

>BBC with a documentary that makes 0 effort painting him in a bad light
I don't think you watched the documentary. any normie watching it would be horrified. Also, didn't they pull the doc?

both faggots need to have their heads kicked in for being hypocrites.

>Another alternative right movement infiltrated?
>flag
lol'd

He destroyed what used to be a solid nationalist movement. He views America First and the groypers as his fan club or friends he doesn't really give a shit about much anymore he makes no effort to hide his homosexuality and hatred for working class whites

>flag
lmao

You dumb suckers always fall for this

And just cause it'd be funny

Buddy you can't talk for all we know you're an Israeli

I am agree Original Poster, he must not be shilled here as he is a bad person and also a Gay Man. Many such cases!

what's funny is that Any Forums is so filled with autists that the people you think are shills are most likely just heavily autistic, stuck in routines

>itt.
theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/

I guess you can't just change tactics if they are the meta.
Even if your playbook gets leaked.

Also literal five eyes spooks.
>They're not trying to impress you but they're Batman.

Milo the faggot jew kiddie diddler.
Cheese pizza.
Incredible optics