Gangsters and mafia - what to do?

I (crypto chad) was talking shit to my ex’s loser boyfriend (fat labor worker) after hitting her back up after leaving her to better myself.

After having a few verbal exchanges over the phone, I sent my location (luxury apartment in the heart of the city) because he wanted to “kick my ass”. I told him to come, he said he would but never did. I would have recked him.

Days later, I get a call from my mom saying that someone came to her house late at night banging the door calling for me. It was him, but why did he come to my moms house after sending him my apartment address? I’m more upset at the fact he scared
my mother. (He must of thought I was lying about my beautiful apartment)

Anyways, I am furious about this, but more furious that my mother was scared from the loud banging at the door waking her up.

I am furious about this because he disrespected my mother and the house my family grew up in. How gangster should I get? How should I teach him a lesson?

What would the top g do?

Attached: D1BF2134-778A-40AB-8216-27BFB9D4CE59.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

You have to go to his mom's house and bang her door.

Skin him alive. Only proper punishment

Go yell and knock on his moms door retard pay like 3 ppl to come with u but be polite at first and try to gain entry

ur cringe white trash

Why dont you just STFU and have some humility instead of causing a fucking scene like the woman you are
All you wanted to do was stir some shit up and you managed to do that perfectly
Take a good look at yourself! you started all that shit now own it!

All of the non Americans have pussy responses.

>bang her

That's a theater or something. Can see the stage prop boxes on the stage...

>be rich crypto fag
>still can't get pussy and have to reach out to contact old garbage.

I’m not going to completely dox myself

Oh yeah?
Well were not the ones being led around to out ourselves as cunts who need genocided because of our shit worldview and we dont have the hatred or contempt that you edgy cunts have

user are you trying to be like the "Shoot me nigga!" guy?

>(crypto chad) was talking shit to my ex’s loser boyfriend (fat labor worker) after hitting her back up after leaving her to better myself.

You're a faggot for calling yourself a "Chad" and for going back to a ex like a "faggot beta"

You're nothing but a faggot being a faggot for other faggots because you suck dick like faggot which is why your a faggot.

"better myself"

Massive faggot.

Borrrringgggg. Let’s have another shrimp on the barbay.

you are a shrimp on a barbie with a superiority complex! get fucking baked to death arsehole

Nah

Do it faggot

Larp ass faggot beta

Nah

>What would the top g do?
Christ. I know this is bait, but come on user.

IM MR PRODUCER

You responded to my post so you became the faggot. Until next time.

You spelt asshole wrong, asshole. Learn American. It’s our language now.